Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who takes Paul Williams vs James Kirkland at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who takes Paul Williams vs James Kirkland at 154?

Hope this fight happens one day! who takes it?

I'd say Kirkland but I'm pretty sure he won't come back the same after prison and all the inactive time. So Paul Williams UD.

Comment

If Paul can weather Kirkland's early storm (which I expect he can but I will not write it in stone) he will soften him up and stop him mid to late rounds.

Comment

Williams knocks him out.

Comment

in a year or 2, i would say kirkland

at this moment or next 6 months, williams

Comment

Uh I would normally say Kirkland but due to the circumstances and his lack of activity Id still say Kirkland. Williams has zero defense and Kirkland will go ape **** on him the first couple rounds. I Williams chin is able to weather the storm he would most likely get the decision though.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              If Paul can weather Kirkland's early storm (which I expect he can but I will not write it in stone) he will soften him up and stop him mid to late rounds.
              Co-sign here!!

Comment

who knows what kirkland will look like after the layoff. let's see him in a few tune ups first.

kirkland pre-incarceration would give pwill all he could handle. both aren't particularly skilled. to be honest, it would be a great slugfest and not very technical. I think kirkland has more power and a better chin so kirkland should be able to take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X