Canelo is about the only fighter I can think of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Add Andrade to that list.

And I don't think Canelo has a good uppercut at all personally. He drops his hand before throwing it and leaps into it. He doesn't have the athleticism, speed or precision of a Roy Jones to get away with it. Horrible habit if you ask me. Only time I've ever seen him land it was against that punchbag Angulo
    He cut Lara with that punch lol.

Speed and Athleticism is not everything in boxing, their is feints, timing, etc lol by the way the feint and timing is exactly how Canelo cut Lara LOL with a fient and timed his uppercut to cut lara in case you might of misread it Ill repeat it again a fient and timed his uppercut to cut lara.

Comment

He normally throws it in a really ugly fashion, but sometimes it's a thing of beauty...

Comment

Guerrero has been using a hell of a lot of them since he started brawling. I do agree that Canelo's are straight out of a video game. His whole style has become very exciting to watch

Comment

The best one in recent memory was Crawford vs Gamboa.

Comment

Is about the only fighter you can think of that's been fighting for the last five minutes I guess.
            Last edited by A-Wolf; 07-21-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

he pulls out that jazz hand with the right then smacks you with a sneaky left upper, thing of beauty

Comment

Working...
              X