Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does 2pac have a rap song as legendary as juicy by biggie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Juicy isn't Big's best track. Far from it in my opinion.

gimmie the loot or things done change can be a contender

Originally posted by classic86 View Post
          i thought OP was talking about sentimental songs. If not, 2pac has a library full of better songs than Juicy.

i chose juicy because its his most famous song and its a great song too

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's ahas View Post
            gimmie the loot or things done change can be a contender

i chose juicy because its his most famous song and its a great song too
            you done ****ed up homie, tupac has so many albums and so much tracks out that it makes it impossible to compare track by track, tupac is only bested by biggie based on his flow, nothing else, lol, biggie can spit lyrics that will make you sh11t your pants but tupacs music will make you think or feel he was what the type of person that if you hear part of his songs, you will feel his pain , anger , emotions, he spoke the truth in the way where every kind of person can feel like thats the way i feel and hes speaking it on the real, lol

juicy has a nice message on that song but biggie wasnt remembered by his verses based on messages or being a realest, lol, if you say you did then you must be a lier
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 07-08-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              you done ****ed up homie, tupac has so many albums and so much tracks out that it makes it impossible to compare track by track, tupac is only bested by biggie based on his flow, nothing else, lol, biggie can spit lyrics that will make you sh11t your pants but tupacs music will make you think or feel he was what the type of person that if you hear part of his songs, you will feel his pain , anger , emotions, he spoke the truth in the way where every kind of person can feel like thats the way i feel and hes speaking it on the real, lol

juicy has a nice message on that song but biggie wasnt remembered by his verses based on messages or being a realest, lol, if you say you did then you must be a lier
              According to Scarface, Pac literally held big ass buffets and stayed all day in the studio.

Comment

i aint mad at'cha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

biggie's flow is more hip hop like. as for pac, his words is way more powerful. its like he's not even rapping but just talking to u. pac speaks on so many different things whether ur black, white, brown, yellow, u can all relate to it.

Comment

while biggie's verses are obviously original, juicy is actually a cover of a song called juicy fruit by a funk band called mtume.

Comment

Working...
                    X