Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch one of the worst SMW champs in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
    In no way, shape or form am I trolling.

I provided many paragraphs with reasonable facts and opinions.

If you can't intelligently retort get the **** out my thread.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions

So how many of them are better than Froch?

serious question.

Comment

Froch is an awesome, fearsome champion. His take all comers attitude should really be an example to all fighters.

The only fight where he bugged me and I wanted him hurt was the Dirrell fight. Dirrell definitely won and Froch's constant, blatant hitting after breaks, hip tosses, etc were bugging me. To top it off, the ref took a point away from Dirrell. Froch was schooled hard in that fight and his frustration turned him into a dirty fighter.

Other than that, every other fight (win or loss) was a model for how a fighter should conduct themselves. Even when he beat one of my favs in Bute, I wasn't mad at him.

Comment

How can Carl Froch be the worst champ in history at 168. The guy likes to fight the best fighters out there. The guy has a lot of heart and guts. what else do you want from the guy? I swear people on here don't spend that much time making these threads LMFAO.

Comment

In my opinion heart and fearlessness does not determine whether you're a skilled champion or not.

Amir Khan is a warrior with alot of heart and no fear, but that does not make up for his lack of defense and mediocre offense (throwing uppercuts from long range!!!) and there are many who consider him a bum, whatever whatever because of that.

So please no double standards.

Comment

In my opinion heart and fearlessness does not determine whether you're a skilled champion or not.

Amir Khan is a warrior with alot of heart and no fear, but that does not make up for his lack of defense and mediocre offense (throwing uppercuts from long range!!!) and there are many who consider him a bum, whatever whatever because of that.

So please no double standards.

Comment

If Carl Froch doesn't satisfy you I really don't know what you want from a World Champion? He is a shining example of how a champion should behave and fight. The guy is a fearless warrior.

Comment

He's a waaaay better champ than you are thread maker.

Those arguments are all shi t. Why respond to them?

Comment

No, actually Froch is a pretty good SMW who comes to fight each time out.. U have to respect him for that because many fighters dont and are scared of oppenents. He's fought them all and the ones he hasnt..Joe Calzaghe.. he's always been willing to step in the ring with. Skillwise he lacks alot but he makes it up with heart and determination..

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions

So how many of them are better than Froch?

serious question.
                    I would like to know the answer to this question as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      He's a waaaay better champ than you are thread maker.

Those arguments are all shi t. Why respond to them?
                      Thanks for stopping by to make that trivial and useless comment.

It made a huge impact on my thinking and the way I live my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X