No announcement yet.

k-1 rules final fight Russia vs Ukraine. vid of me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    OGECCA MAMA. . . ROSTOV PAPA! Haha damn I thought you were banned bro! I noticed your other name "Ogecca Mama" was banned. . Glad you're still here. .

That **** was ****ing brutal. First time I've ever seen a K-1 rules fight. . **** that ****! Those leg kicks are just downright brutal. . Lol, I'll have to stick with straight pugilism.

Good performance man. Look to see more of ya.
    thanks uglypug) and yes my main account is banned because I was racist towards jews. doubt I will be loud again like that

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
      thanks uglypug) and yes my main account is banned because I was racist towards jews. doubt I will be loud again like that
      Haha, yeah bro, that's about the worst thing you can do - question the jews, or their motherland, Israel!

dont u dare even try to disagree. or the sheeple fed by mainstream media will recite the mantra: "Racist, ignorant, supremacist, bigot, nazi." Once they drop these words on you, it doesn't even matter about the actual subject matter of the debate - because everybody thinks you're racist!

Lol. . You know how it goes. . You just gotta choose your battles

But damn bro, you're nasty in the ring. I still don't see how ya'll can dish out leg kicks like that over that amount of time. Those kicks were much harder than the average leg kicks you see in UFC. LOl I also noticed you have a sturdy chin - the dude got you with a pretty nice 1-2 in the beginning of hte first round, and you just smiled at him, completely unfazed!

Comment

Working...
      X