No announcement yet.

Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    This is AWESOME! I have such nostalgic memories about TMNT. . . I literally had every single action figure; I had the TECHNODROME, the TURTLE VAN, and the TURTLE SEWER HIDEOUT. . . Bebop, Rockstead, Shredder, Super-shredder, Krang, April O'neal, Master Splinter. . . all the original turtles, most of the special edition turtles. . . the turtle costumes. . . I used to love eating turtle pies (hostess pies). . .

Lol the second movie was the best. .. The secret of the ooze. . . GO NINJA, GO NINJA, GO!
    TMNT sucked

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      TMNT sucked
      No. . . you suck! TMNT ruled.

Comment

will it be like all CGI like beowulf or they will mix it up with live action like transformers?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          will it be like all CGI like beowulf or they will mix it up with live action like transformers?
          Whatever you would like it to be, my brother!

Lol, nah, I hope it's real life blended with CGI. . .

Comment

.................................................. ............

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                They look terrible.
                They look similar to the original comics.

Here's the issue: He's making them aliens. The turtles are not aliens, they are mutants.

Next he'll be saying "Oh and they're not teenagers, they're in their mid twenties because that's the demographic we want to target. Also they're not ninjas, they know kung fu. And they're not turtles because that's a stupid idea and we want them to be played by Seth Rogan.

Comment

ganda kaya yan ninja turtle

Comment

The moment he said "They are from an alien race" I had to stop reading. Movie will be complete crap.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                      I spent more time looking for nipslips in Beowulf and Avatar than any normal human should.

Also, I heard a rumor that you can see Keira Knightley's butthole in King Arthur. Immense waste of time and 7 dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X