Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather on Larry King Now (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Manny Pacquiao still asleep! He got to wake up!"

Comment

1300 pushups a day isnt that impressive for a 145lbs athlete like Floyd whos locked in for 23 hours a day. Thats 100 pushups an hour for 13 hours.. Out of shape people can do that. Now 1300 pullups a day, that would be more impressive imo

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        1300 pushups a day isnt that impressive for a 145lbs athlete like Floyd whos locked in for 23 hours a day. Thats 100 pushups an hour for 13 hours.. Out of shape people can do that. Now 1300 pullups a day, that would be more impressive imo
        Out of shape people wouldnt have made it to 1300 pushups. If you do that many you are in shape. No fat office slob is doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          1300 pushups a day is pretty impressive by my standards. I probably couldn't do that, but then again I never tried aiming that high.

Comment

Working...
          X