Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i see some people using compubox to say manny won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i see some people using compubox to say manny won?

When after the Floyd-Ortiz fight they said compubox was **** and shouldnt be looked at to decide who won the fight?

Lol this is ownage approved

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      When after the Floyd-Ortiz fight they said compubox was **** and shouldnt be looked at to decide who won the fight?
      because dumb like you and your cohorts said jmm was robbed and floyd won convincingly vs castillo

Comment

Because they're dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by p53 View Post
          because dumb like you and your cohorts said jmm was robbed and floyd won convincingly vs castillo
          no,no but after the ortiz fight it was said compubox was inaccurate and garbage.but now its reliable??which is it son?

Comment

Because that's all they have.

Most fans know that Compubox is lame.

Comment

seems like they switch alot of **** around to fit their agenda..this is funny

Comment

Gotta love them dirty flips. Larry, and these ******s believe that Mr Steroids can take out Mayweather......... ha.

Comment

Because they're biased.

No suprises.

It's been a double standard regarding Mayweather so many years now and the fact is it's never going to end.

Comment

I didn't hang around during the time of the Ortiz - Mayweather fiasco, but where people really talking about compubox? You would think people focused on the anti climatic ending.

Comment

Working...
                    X