• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so tempted to give red...but i'll just keep scrolling

Comment

Remember my name

Comment

Hi Salim,I'm HughJass.I've been a member for quite some time now and all i can say is that you have joined a brilliant family here at boxingscene.We'll welcome you with open arms and also are co.cks out.

Each new member here is permitted to go through a serious of stringent tests.

1.Fit all of Larrys co.ck in your mouth.
        2.Wank each member who queue's up in the "masturbation room".
        3.Sit on a 3litre bottle of diet coke(Strictly no zero)and send the video of you pulling it out to Anorak
        4.Tell Reed he's gay.
        5.Tell BostonGuy to stop sending love requests and pictures of his "Tranny" weekends out.
        6.Tell Jose the 49ers can't play for sh.it and that Big Pun is only the 10000th best rapper to walk the earth.
        7.Tell PrettyBoy32 that it's ok to be gay,you'll show him how.
        8.Tell Led that Mayweather has a bigger di.ck than him.Infact don't,that may be true.

Yeah,not much else to say really apart from welcome to the forum Salim.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
          Hi guys, I'm new to boxingscene - and was wondering if someone could explain to me how the rep and points system work and if there's anything else worth knowing? Thanks in advance guys. Would anyone like to give me points for fun, I'd be happy to accept. Haha
          Who do you think is a better basketball player, Michael Jordan or Steve Nash?

Comment

Who was that posted a couple years ago?

"There are no new users, just new accounts"

Comment

I was not expecting so many bizarre responses...

Comment

Working...
              X