No announcement yet.

Older you get the more you realize how much life is full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older you get the more you realize how much life is full of ****

All you have to do is get rich and you can have anything you like........all this talk of being down to earth is bull****...if you got money you can buy anyone or anything you want perio **** what you heard........you know the b1tch you worship...20k will get her ****ed tonight

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    All you have to do is get rich and you can have anything you like........all this talk of being down to earth is bull****...if you got money you can buy anyone or anything you want perio **** what you heard........you know the b1tch you worship...20k will get her ****ed tonight
    The people who say you can't buy happiness are honestly full of ****..

But for the rest of us who aren't rolling is mountains of cash we have to compensate with a personality, goals, social life etc.

Enjoy what you got Larry, and use it as a platform to build and expand on. Life isn't stationary, thank ****ing god.
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 12-24-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Money can buy happiness. Only poor people say otherwise.

Comment

So you're pretty much saying everyone has their price. Money can buy anything or buy anyone off. With that being said, how much would a rich dude have to give you Larry for you to blow him and take it the ass? What's your price?

Comment

for example: red lights, **** these things.

Comment

Money buys security but not necessarily happiness. It's circumstantial on who is happy because of the money and who still feels empty inside. If you grow up poor or lower-middle class and you somehow become extremely rich then of course you will become happy since you will appreciate it more than those who grew up with money. A lot of people who grew up with money aren't happy, they are empty inside. They are use to the lavish lifestyle so it's normal to them but these people go to different routes trying to fill the emptiness inside by using drugs and alcohol. How many times you've seen rich kids get involved in drugs or alcohol? A lot of the unhappiness comes from bad relationships with their parents and some of them never got attention from their busy parents so they act out in this way so does money buy happiness? Yes and no, it depends on the person and how they grew up.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
              So you're pretty much saying everyone has their price. Money can buy anything or buy anyone off. With that being said, how much would a rich dude have to give you Larry for you to blow him and take it the ass? What's your price?
              I'd shoot you in the face right now for free for asking me that **** and i mean that...**** is wrong with you b1tch?

Comment

yous a *****, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a grip. life is great.

Comment

Damn larry x rated must be drunk at the xmas party.homie is coming off angry tonight. Relax bro lil floyd already said he wanted manny May 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I'd shoot you in the face right now for free for asking me that **** and i mean that...**** is wrong with you b1tch?
                    So that is a no? So money doesn't buy everything like you claim. People have their integrity moron, not all women are sluts and will sell themselves for any type of money. I know that is hard for you to believe since the only women you deal with are prostitutes but that is reality. Go out and develope game, you will see what real women are instead the sluts on the street.

Comment

Working...
                    X