Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Mattysse but I don't see him winning against a prime Mosley. I bet it'd be close in some aspects, but I don't see him stopping Mosley and I don't see Mosley losing a D with his speed. I am a big enough nut hugger to admit that I'm not sure if we've seen the best of Matthysse so this question might seem more appropriate down the line, but sadly not now. He's still the best at 140 IMO though.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      Shut up and listen nerd i get your Argentinian and your depressed about the Economic situation there but He doesnt feel anything because hes fighting the Mike Dallas's of the world.
      I'm American and live in W. WA. You are a ****ing idiot.

So it's Matthysse's fault Garcia wouldn't fight him, and Lundy backed out?

Did Matthysse not just destroy Olusegun?

Next time respect me next time you reply...

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        I'm American and live in W. WA. You are a ****ing idiot.

So it's Matthysse's fault Garcia wouldn't fight him, and Lundy backed out?

Did Matthysse not just destroy Olusegun?

Next time respect me next time you reply...
        Listen Nerd Im not saying Mathysse wouldnt wreck Garcia he would. I understand that he will pretty much wreck everyone at 140 right now. The minute you start saying he would be a Prime Mosely is when i have to snap you back into reality...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          Listen Nerd Im not saying Mathysse wouldnt wreck Garcia he would. I understand that he will pretty much wreck everyone at 140 right now. The minute you start saying he would be a Prime Mosely is when i have to snap you back into reality...
          No one here is talking about Matthysse vs Garcia.

I never said Matthysse beats a prime Mosley. I said Matthyse hits hard and has a monster chin. Mosley likey wins by UD. The fact is we don't truly know what Matthysse is yet. 4 years from now we could be saying prime Mosley has zero ****ing chance. As of right now, no one including me is saying that.

Comprehend what you are reading, and you better damn well respect me if you decide to reply again cock boy.

Comment

Hard to say. Matthysse has one hell of a chin. He doesn't even flinch or look ever a little affected when someone lands on him.

I think it would depend on how much power Matthysse really has. Enough to put down a prime Mosley chin? I really don't know about that. I know Matthyse would land some, but would he land enough. I think the likely outcome is a Mosley UD, but it's possible Matthysse has the power to get it done. Multiple people including Zab say they have never been hit harder.
            who is the best puncher he has been hit by?

Comment

No one here is talking about Matthysse vs Garcia.

I never said Matthysse beats a prime Mosley. I said Matthyse hits hard and has a monster chin. Mosley likey wins by UD. The fact is we don't truly know what Matthysse is yet. 4 years from now we could be saying prime Mosley has zero ****ing chance. As of right now, no one including me is saying that.

Comprehend what you are reading, and you better damn well respect me if you decide to reply again cock boy.
              Im not arguing with you Nerdstradamus, this is coming from the guy who even though Showtime execs said Lucas was actually 163.5 believes he really was 150ish lol. Lovci the future of boxing weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                He took Judahs counter left like someone was sprinkling pepper on his face.

Same with Corley, who badly hurt Pretty Boy Floyd.

Comment

Unfair fight!!! Matthysse weighed 176 pounds last night! I dont care what the "unofficial scales" said. He looked like a damn Light Heavyweight in there! Lucas aint nothing but a big bully! Prime Mosley would have been a shrimp next to a Matthysse that gains 25 pounds overnight.

Comment

Mosley would beat the dog **** out of this guy...damn why people get to over hyping someone after they beat some nobody
                    this^^^^^^^^

Comment

You don't know **** about boxing, if you have to ask that question. The man doesn't even flinch, or stop in his tracks when he gets hit. He's faced enough top opposition to test his chin.
                      Last edited by Scarcaztic; 01-28-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X