Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst chin - Erik Morales, Roy Jones Jr or Mike Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has no chin at all.

Comment

Morales was dropped 4 times in 25 rounds by Manny who is one of the hardest punching fighters p4p in history. Hardly a glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Morales was dropped 4 times in 25 rounds by Manny who is one of the hardest punching fighters p4p in history. Hardly a glass chin.
        that wasn't prime Morales.....either

Barrera did drop him in their first fight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          that wasn't prime Morales.....either

Barrera did drop him in their first fight
          The second fight was very much prime Morales. It wasn't until after Manny destroyed him that people said he was truely done. The loss to Raheem was considered an upset against a much bigger opponent and Erik being too small. Manny effectively ended the prime of Morales. I loved watching both guys fight and if we had those type of wars still being shown boxing would be in a better place.

Comment

The second fight was very much prime Morales. It wasn't until after Manny destroyed him that people said he was truely done. The loss to Raheem was considered an upset against a much bigger opponent and Erik being too small. Manny effectively ended the prime of Morales. I loved watching both guys fight and if we had those type of wars still being shown boxing would be in a better place.
            No, being dominated by Raheem certainly made people consider Morales to be no longer in his prime.

Which, he of course, wasn't.

Comment

....not it wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Evkay isway bac View Post
                From that list it's Morales. Love watching him get ktfo.
                hahaha we can tell u dont know bout boxing hahaha he had one of the most solid chins in his prime u only seen the late stages of his career right?
                just cause he just got knocked out last week at age 36 bout 8 years past prime u think he the weakest???? hahaha u make me laugh.

Comment

when you take in consideration all the wars morales has beenin.hes been fighting for ages only in wars when he coulda just used his skill and treat us to a day of pure boxing, lol, he didnt, lol, hev was a entertainer so he liked to slug and he achieved so much, lol, at an early 33 he finally gave in with his chin and time caught up with him, lol, morales will be remembered by the real boxing fans to have had one of the greatest chins in our sport, lol,

i dont know why morales would be put on this list, lol, at hisprime, morales had a A plus chin, lol, now he just has a average chin but hes too old boxingwise and body condition wise

Comment

............. you're way off

Comment

Morales and Tyson have bad chins now?

Comment

Working...
                      X