No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones

Pretty good show, but seriously. There needs to be more combat action, what do you think? (if you've been watching it.)

I mean talking about counter riposte kills with a sword, let's see that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

More treachery, more killing, less dramatic nonsense. I didn't see tonights episode cause I had guests but I dvr'd it. I'll watch it tomm.

Btw Run, your attitude reminds me of the warlord who doesn't talk, the one married to blondie. .

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      More treachery, more killing, less dramatic nonsense. I didn't see tonights episode cause I had guests but I dvr'd it. I'll watch it tomm.

Btw Run, your attitude reminds me of the warlord who doesn't talk, the one married to blondie. .
      I took my Mom to eat hippie food earlier, and missed the first half of tonight's episode.....then spent the second half's time arguing on the telephone about complete nonsense with someone. I think it goes on demand in like an hour?

Show leaves you hanging though, and you don't want it to end.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm giving it until episode 05 to live up to the potential I saw in 01-02.
        Peter Dinklage has been carrying a lot of the weight on the show, and
        he's gotten some recent (and welcome help) from Aidan Gillen.

Not impressed with the handling of the Dothraki/Targaryen storyline,
        and Sean Bean needs to play for more than his usual par.

h.
        Last edited by horge; 05-08-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

you know i saw some ads for this and wasn't interested at all, but I caught an episode and it's a really good show

Comment

Vicious Braveheart style battle that gives you the creeps is what it needs. Broadswords hacking at awkward parts of the human body. Collar bones being crushed by massive hammers, and the odd grab the enemy's sword and use his move against the other enemy.

Comment

Read the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                Read the books.
                Read? Books?

Uhm, this is Boxingscene, you know.
                The Lounge.

Comment

Im sure it will pick up

its laying the groundwork for the characters so when one of them gets off'ed its a big " oh ****"

just glad i got to see "Ghost" tonight, Snow's dog.

my understanding is that the wolves play a big part in the books but you rarely see them in the show

Ghost plays a big part of Snow's character too in the books from what i can tell.

just hope this show doesnt end up like The Walking Dead where it sets up all season and then doesnt pay at the end

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    Im sure it will pick up
                    That's HBO-speak for trotting out the man-boy sex scenes.
                    Seriously now... they've already played the incest card, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X