No announcement yet.

Monk, Murray is doing it to wind you up son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monk, Murray is doing it to wind you up son

He saw that you said you wouldn't change your avatar until he won a slam and thought "right, that's it then. There aint many ****s that will put up with having to look at a picture of my ugly mug all the time. This is me opportunity. This is me time. Beat Federer? In a slam final? You're taking the George Michael son. Never!!!!! FREEEEDDDDOOOOOOM!!!".

Obviously the ****'s watched braveheart too much but in all sodding seriousness he still aint got the balls in a slam to go out and kick a **** in the **** has he? I mean not in the final like. He should have won that third set. I thought he had the determination this time, the mental fortitude and the you know what I'm on about, but he blew it in that third set. Granted the pompous Swiss blazer wearing **** was top notch in the first two but Murray had an opportunity to make much more of a game out of it.

The tart!

Hoff, my old buddy, the last week has been a testing one. I have been to the brink and back. Not only have I questioned Messiah Murray, but I even took time to think about my relationship with Alan. Why had they both forsaken me!? The third set was there for the taking, alas Andy thought a wee too much about the haggis he had lined up for dinner. That Swiss Nazi sympathizer Federer was in mind-boggling form, however, and even if the son of Alan had won the third set I didn't give him much chance to win the match in five sets.

After spending many hours by myself pondering the meaning of Murray I came to the conclusion that moments like what I experienced on Sunday are just there to test me. Murray shall have his time...it is his destiny!

I was really looking forward to changing my avi as well...

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      Hoff, my old buddy, the last week has been a testing one. I have been to the brink and back. Not only have I questioned Messiah Murray, but I even took time to think about my relationship with Alan. Why had they both forsaken me!? The third set was there for the taking, alas Andy thought a wee too much about the haggis he had lined up for dinner. That Swiss Nazi sympathizer Federer was in mind-boggling form, however, and even if the son of Alan had won the third set I didn't give him much chance to win the match in five sets.

After spending many hours by myself pondering the meaning of Murray I came to the conclusion that moments like what I experienced on Sunday are just there to test me. Murray shall have his time...it is his destiny!

I was really looking forward to changing my avi as well...
      Worse comes to worse... yer could always make a new account. I wouldn't blame yer.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Worse comes to worse... yer could always make a new account. I wouldn't blame yer.
        There was a point when I thought of bringing Marty back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          There was a point when I thought of bringing Marty back.
          What year is he in now?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            What year is he in now?
            I believe he was last seen in 143 AD trying to teach a centurion how to skateboard and pick up chicks. Don't think he'll be back for a while.

Comment

The tears started to flow when he thought of the Monk not being albe to change his avatar on Boxingscene.

It shows that he really cares.

Comment

I still feel that the Murray fella is gonna do it, and once he does it will be a magnificent breakthrough, comparable to non-believers finding Alan, but the **** is testing the faith so he is.

What happened to his bird by the way? I always found watching his games a bit more enjoyable when she was around.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  The tears started to flow when he thought of the Monk not being albe to change his avatar on Boxingscene.

It shows that he really cares.
                  Tears of joy! I tell yer Chunky, that Murray fella is doing it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                    I still feel that the Murray fella is gonna do it, and once he does it will be a magnificent breakthrough, comparable to non-believers finding Alan, but the **** is testing the faith so he is.

What happened to his bird by the way? I always found watching his games a bit more enjoyable when she was around.
                    Kim and Andy split up...something to do with a weird internet stalker, named The Punk I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X