paulie malignaggi fuking sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulie malignaggi fuking sucks!

out side of the punch that stunned diaz,

what the fuck did he do? did you guys not see how much gloves he hit? did you guys not see how much he missed for all those punches he threw? his boxing style is misleading, he throws punches that miss or hit glove, then moves away. when he does land, they are fucking weak taps. what the fuck was he thinking talking **** to his critics for beating a guy that should be fighting at 130, malignaggi says he can barely make 140? i mean seriously, what the fuck is he thinking? does he think his critics were really sitting at home saying "OH ****, malignaggi just completely destroyed diaz, diaz will never be the same after this brutal beating!"

god damn this guy is fucking annoying. from all the other top 140'ers, he calls out another 130lb'er. he will get destroyed by the rest of his division.

some one knock this fucking annoying ass ***** out.

Paulie is the man, screw what ya say.

Comment

I wasn't impressed by either guy.

Diaz is clearly done, Paulie had him hurt and totally fumbled it.

Paulie has a nice jab and decent movement, but I'd favor anyone w/ a pulse to beat him. Even Hatton again.

JMM would murder this clown imo..

Comment

malignaggi is teh greatest technical fighter ive ever seen

Comment

Paulie is funny as hell to watch! his ******edness is pure entertainment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Paulie is the man, screw what ya say.
            outside of that one punch, if you wanted to make a slow motion highlight reel of malignaggis landed punches, you wouldnt be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              outside of that one punch, if you wanted to make a slow motion highlight reel of malignaggis landed punches, you wouldnt be able to.
              paulie is the man

Comment

I don't like Paulie, but the question should be, why does ANYONE like Juan Diaz? At least Paulie has technical skill.

Comment

Paulie has brittle hands, isn't a hard puncher and is one-handed for most of the fight. For Paulie to be able to make it this far; he should be well respected.

Comment

mayweather is only two notches above paulie. the greats.

Comment

Working...
                    X