No announcement yet.

JMM looks too big.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM looks too big.

He lost the gut and flab he had about a month ago, but from the 24 7 he just seems very big. I mean his shoulders and upperbody look bigger than ever before. I just hope he doesn't overdo it.

I think its a good thing that he looks a little bigger since he'll still be the smaller man in the ring with PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      He lost the gut and flab he had about a month ago, but from the 24 7 he just seems very big. I mean his shoulders and upperbody look bigger than ever before. I just hope he doesn't overdo it.
      I hope so too street. We'll just have to trust that he knows what he's doing.

Btw, I was surprised and amused as hell at what a dirty mouth Nacho has, lol...

He was talkin' some **** in there...

I have JMM by U.D.

Comment

Originally posted by REAC7 View Post
        I think its a good thing that he looks a little bigger since he'll still be the smaller man in the ring with PBF.
        hell no. His talk about pressuring Mayweather didn't sit well with me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack White View Post
          I hope so too street. We'll just have to trust that he knows what he's doing.

Btw, I was surprised and amused as hell at what a dirty mouth Nacho has, lol...

He was talkin' some **** in there...

I have JMM by U.D.
          Nacho dropped a few f bombs.

Comment

hopefully he'll be slow as a turtle

Comment

I do know one thing, if Marquez doesn't beat Mayweather, the training he went threw will surely help him be a serious force at Jr WW.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
                I do know one thing, if Marquez doesn't beat Mayweather, the training he went threw will surely help him be a serious force at Jr WW.
                or....................the healthiest taco salesman this side of Tijuana

Comment

He just looks much more muscular, especially his arms. They look way bigger than usual. I hope this last phase of camp has it's desired effect and helps his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post
                    hopefully he'll be slow as a turtle
                    so you want another easy fight with a slow, ballooned fighter for floyd?

i don't get it, how is that good for anyone (including floyd)? beating a great looking marquez would make his win much more relevant

Comment

Working...
                    X