Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Carl Froch is a c***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cobra is so ****in hard, Spiderman has a pair of Carl Froch Pajamas.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
      Carl would get his ass slapped against calzaghe

Comment

I think froch is a c*nt also

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
          In fairness yes his going after big names but apart from that he is a complete and utter....C U Next Tuesday
          wow! this is coming from a mallignaggi "fan"
          you almost had me going there mate!!! ha ha!
          have u ever considered stand up comedy! lolz!
          froch is the new nigel benn! (with a better chin!)
          but he has lost a few fans (calzaghe nuthuggers!!) by slagging off joe!
          Last edited by jollystomper; 02-20-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
            Listening to him in interviews and after/before a fight, he seems like such a cvnt!

Always going on about how amazing his ONE belt is, and how universally recognised, and how Calzaghe and others ducked him

It might just be his voice but i really dont like the guy.
            he hasnt really fought anybody yet.won a vacant title against an untested nobody who calzaghe would have schooled.but he thinks hes the best ever lol i agree hes an idiot living off joes name

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
              ha ha class post!!

there is no doubting carls confidence and the man certainly has the ambition to fight the best, but...
              if you look at the setanta interview where he is slating calzaghe for beating a 43 yr old hopkins and a 40 yr old jones.
              then ya just gotta have a great win yourself to compare it to and unfortunatley for carl he just dont.
              he can talk about bernards age all year but can he turn round right now and prove that he has the skills to beat an old hopkins?
              well the honest answer to that is no!!
              i mean if that fight was set up tomorrow would carl be a 40-1 on favourite....NO!
              but if you listen to him in that interveiw you would think that hopkins would be screaming for his mamma after 3 rounds with big carl.
              I like any other boxing fan could pick holes in joes resume all day saying he should of fought him and he did'nt do that but at the end of the day nobody has fought joe and came away with a w in the column FACT!!
              so untill he becomes the undisputed smw champ or anything near what joe has accomplished he should probably just show a little bit more class!

Comment

if carl backs up his talk & beats taylor then i bet there`ll be alot of people jumping on the froch bandwagon!

Comment

I think Froch's just trying to get recognised. His fighting style or his personality aren't going to set the world on fire so it's probably his best way to get noticed

Comment

Working...
                  X