No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Will Happen, Predicts Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Will Happen, Predicts Sulaiman

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman believes, just like Top Rank promoter Bob Arum that the fight the world wants to see between pound-for pound king Manny Pacquiao and his predecessor, undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr, will happen. [Click Here To Read More]

i ****ing hope it does

Comment

yes i think it will happen

November 13th !!

Comment

Sulaiman is such an intelligent person.

I really look up to him.

He can foresee things nobody else can. Why would this fight happen after all ? But he sees reasons that are beyond the understanding of mere mortals.

He is a modern Nostradamus.

Comment

**** OFF RONNIE.

i'm a fan of pacquiao, but man, ronnie is such a douche. i like how he started the article by referring to pac as the pound for pound king, and then ended it by reminding us that pac was voted fighter of the decade, as if we've forgotten, since this prick mentions it in every article!

furthermore, like i said, i'm fan of pac, but i really think that after floyd's victory against mosley, he has inched ahead as the pound for pound best fighter in the sport. i know that pound for pound rankings are subjective and not really important, but many people feel the same as me. i'm pac fan, but mayweather deserves that spot.

ronnie, you're a ****. plus, you're also in denial about who the current pound for pound king is.
          Last edited by zeronowhere; 05-13-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zeronowhere View Post
            **** OFF RONNIE.

i'm a fan of pacquiao, but man, ronnie is such a douche. i like how he started the article by referring to pac as the pound for pound king, and then ended it by reminding us that pac was voted fighter of the decade, as if we've forgotten, since this prick mentions it in every article!

furthermore, like i said, i'm fan of pac, but i really think that after floyd's victory against mosley, he has inched ahead as the pound for pound best fighter in the sport. i know that pound for pound rankings are subjective and not really important, but many people feel the same as me. i'm pac fan, but mayweather deserves that spot.

ronnie, you're a ****.
            i totally agree with you...he gets so annoying with all his crap and all of his praise that is not needed..we get it..hes great!

Comment

**** yeah lets get it on

Comment

Another article I won't even bother to read after seeing that Ronnie wrote it. His articles are no different than reading what any hardcore Pacquiao fan has to say on the internet. This isn't news, it's a Pacquiao fan having the ability to have everyone read what he thinks about his favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman believes, just like Top Rank promoter Bob Arum that the fight the world wants to see between pound-for pound king Manny Pacquiao and his predecessor, undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr, will happen. [Click Here To Read More]
                  Honestly i dont think Mayweather gives a **** about a;; this fighter of the decade ****. He is all about the money and nothing else. Those awards cant be used as legal tender

40 Million for the Mosley fight...

Mayweather will get 30 million plus fighting anyone now. Pac cant make any kind of big money fighting anyone but Mayweather. Arum has his pockets so far in Pac's pockets as well. At the end of the day when Mayweather beats Pac, that fighter of the decade award wont mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeronowhere View Post
                    **** OFF RONNIE.

ronnie, you're a ****. plus, you're also in denial about who the current pound for pound king is.

classic

Comment

Working...
                    X