No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Stumped on Who Would Win Fury vs. Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Stumped on Who Would Win Fury vs. Wilder

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is undecided on who would win between heavyweight champions Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs) and Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

birdlegs is going to moscow

Comment

i just cant see wilder letting this man just prance all night..wilder is too eager to fight..he closed distance within 4 rounds of his last fight and that was the first time he's seen a southpaw in w while so for a guy who has shown he can learn fast i'd have to feel that fury is in trouble if he not prepared to punch with wilder/get off first and protect himself

Comment

i dont remember the actual video..but juding from the the photo fury couldnt even look in wilder's eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          i dont remember the actual video..but juding from the the photo fury couldnt even look in wilder's eyes...
          Lol,yeah dream on pal.Wilder's mouth got all dry and sh.it.Wilder looked like he was going to cry

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Lol,yeah dream on pal.Wilder's mouth got all dry and sh.it.Wilder looked like he was going to cry
            bru im not here taking sides..hell it is just boxing..i just said i dont remember the tape, but i see wilder looking in his face and furry looking at feet...
            but i dont think wilder should be favored to stop fury..

Comment

Wilder is pretty terrible, but with that power he's always got a chance.

Comment

Might want to get your eyes checked. You can't see for ****.

All Fury managed to do was make himself look like an uneducated ghetto clown.

Comment

ok i just rewatched it lol..and this is wat i honestly saw...both men made lots of eye contact...but the compelling thing to me was that fury wanted to talk into the mic while wilder wanted to talk to him!
                  fury's like leaning over to get into the mic meanwhile wilder is inching closer and closer..then fury walks away a bit, they wipe wilders face and fury still puts on a show in the mic instead of to wilder...

idk..u be the judge but fury wins the show battle but wilder wins the say to my face battle imo

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Might want to get your eyes checked. You can't see for ****.

All Fury managed to do was make himself look like an uneducated ghetto clown.
                    it was all good, but i like i told him i saw fury be more interesting in talkin into the mic while wilder was only focused on talkin **** directly to him to the point that jim grey had sandwich the mic between them both...

Comment

Working...
                    X