No announcement yet.

Sergey a man of integrity!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey a man of integrity!

The crowd wanted him to be nice to the guy he punished afetr he caned him, but instead of doing the easy thing of pleasing the crowd, he told the truth, that he didnt like teh guy because he was a d-bag and the crowd didnt give him praise.

I think that makes him a real man, a leader, and a man of integrity and honesty, most people would have been nice to please the crowd and lied in order to give everyone warm feelings. BUT he told the truth! Thats pretty damn rare!

Hail Sir Sergey!
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-31-2016, 05:55 PM.

kovalev is an alpha male

Comment

Im just happy Pascal escaped with his life cause the slow killing beating was in play!

Comment

Stevenson will humble this guy

Comment

Sergey is the fucking man!

Comment

Killah Kov has zero ****s to give

He can lose the next 10 fights in a row and I'll still be a fan. I think he let Hopkins survive out of respect and then just wanted to methodically destroy Pascal. If Stevenson ever steps into the ring with him; Kov will slowly kill him in there.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Killah Kov has zero ****s to give

He can lose the next 10 fights in a row and I'll still be a fan. I think he let Hopkins survive out of respect and then just wanted to methodically destroy Pascal. If Stevenson ever steps into the ring with him; Kov will slowly kill him in there.
              He beat hopkins mercifully for 12 rounds Hopkins is just a tough SOB

Comment

Haha exactly that interview was so good. He just puts everyone in his place and doesn't give 2 sh its. Yeah he's a bez pridelchik.

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
                Stevenson will humble this guy
                STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  kovalev is an alpha male
                  He's getting pimped by a female. She refused to allow him his biggest payday ever because it wouldn't benefit her business.

Comment

best post-fight interview since paulie malignaggi's one after being robbed against diaz. or maybe one of tyson fury's

the duck noise was hilarious. i was expecting him to just cluck like a chicken but he really went the extra mile

Comment

Working...
                    X