No announcement yet.

Never Cried Watching A Movie But This Got Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior didn't make me cry but this final scene was very emotional

Reminded me of rocky. Great movie if you havn't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I've cried a few times watching movies. A few Korean movies have made be cry. The original "My Sassy Girl" made me cry. The ending to Cool Runnings made me cry and "The Road" also made me cry. I've got softer as I've got older.
      I have never cried at a movie as an adult cos I'm all manly and ****. But as a kid I can remember crying at quite a few things.

The horse in The Neverending Story sinking into that swamp!

That poor ant in Honey I Shrunk the Kids!

That moment in Short Circuits when I thought Johnny 5 was dead (it was alright though Johnny 5 is alive!)

Only animals and robots caused tears apparently. Dead humans didn't get so much as a sniffle.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Reminded me of rocky. Great movie if you havn't seen it.

Holy mother of god...i cried like a baby on this movie.

WARNING: If you havent seen the movie DO NOT watch this video. WATCH the whole movie. It will spoil the movie. Great scene great movie! One of my all time greats.

Comment

Carlito's Way in the final scene, A Korean movie called Musa The Warrior, and also Rocky 3 with Mickey's death was hard to watch especially as a kid. People kind of make fun of Stallone's whaling but those tears were genuine which is why it's so intense.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Carlito's Way in the final scene, A Korean movie called Musa The Warrior, and also Rocky 3 with Mickey's death was hard to watch especially as a kid. People kind of make fun of Stallone's whaling but those tears were genuine which is why it's so intense.
            I cried when rocky cried...I cannot lie.

Comment

Comment

I didn't cry, but I saw Up! for the first time this weekend and that **** is depressing. The only reason I can buy that it's a kids movie is because the stuff that makes the movie depressing will go unnoticed by kids.

Seriously, it was just one giant sorrowful beat down until the last ten or fifteen minutes.

Comment

Can't remember ever crying for a movie, but I remember Road to Perdition, and Grave of the Fireflies making me tremendously sad when I was younger (around 10 to 13).

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    i never thought that the asians can make a great quality movie other than kung fu and karate based movies but to my surprise this was really great.
                    What the fuck? No, seriously, what?

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I didn't cry, but I saw Up! for the first time this weekend and that **** is depressing. The only reason I can buy that it's a kids movie is because the stuff that makes the movie depressing will go unnoticed by kids.

Seriously, it was just one giant sorrowful beat down until the last ten or fifteen minutes.
                    Up wasn't depressing. It was sad, sure, but not depressing. That opening credits sequence conveys the joy and sorrow of a life in love and while it is definitely sad it has a real beauty to it.

A depressing movie is something like Crash which presents a world in which everyone is basically awful and in which a movie like Crash can win an Oscar.

Comment

Most inspirational thing you will watch all week

Taken from one of Chaplin's movies (I think the dictator)

Comment

Working...
                      X