No announcement yet.

BMW X6... What a Tremendous Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
    the biggest thing, at least to me, that is a huge let down is reliability.

but i guess it really does come with the territory. you have about 10 different computerized systems in place just for the window to go down, then the odds of your brand new car's window to stop working are pretty high. sometimes things are 'overly' engineered, if you will.
    True, I think computer systems are going to be unreliable wherever they are, in a car or in an office. However, apart from electronics, reliability is good. French cars are notoriously bad for poor wiring, that and cars like Renault 5 turbo, if you crash in that, engine on your lap.

Comment

wire me 20k and i'll purchase a super clean, low mileage 06 suburban for you.
      How much is an SRT4 over there?

20k for what btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        True, I think computer systems are going to be unreliable wherever they are, in a car or in an office. However, apart from electronics, reliability is good. French cars are notoriously bad for poor wiring, that and cars like Renault 5 turbo, if you crash in that, engine on your lap.

are you aware of the Fiat 500 over here?

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        How much is an SRT4 over there?

20k for what btw?
        an srt4 what, neon/caliber? on average, the prices hovers around 11-12k for one in really good condition.

20k for a chevy suburban, you could find an 07 (current gen body style) for low 20s but i'd rather have a lower mileage past gen than a high mileage new gen, did that make sense? lol

Comment

are you aware of the Fiat 500 over here?

an srt4 what, neon/caliber? on average, the prices hovers around 11-12k for one in really good condition.

20k for a chevy suburban, you could find an 07 (current gen body style) for low 20s but i'd rather have a lower mileage past gen than a high mileage new gen, did that make sense? lol
          Aye, stupid looking cars the fiat 500s are.

SRT4 neon, don't like the look of calibers. I cannot even find information on how much it would to insure an SRT4. I hear it is very expensive though...

I prefer the look and power of an SRT10 to a Chevy suburban, Lightning because of price and it's supercharger.

Those suburbans look too tame.

Comment

(i'm bookmarking this thread, i shall be back)

Comment

that Design is not meant to sit high, if it had about a 1.5" to 2" drop it would look a lot better. reason being with such an aerodynamic design, it seems off with that kind of wheel gap. And to the guy who said people would not pass on a ferrari for a gtr is obviously a brand type of guy. The fact that the gtr's potential it's so great and right out of the box can demolish any car out there in a circuit race means a lot, the one other car who outperforms a gtr right out the gate is the corvette ZR1. I have always been involved in cars and racing and build all my own cars. I only mention this because I know what it takes to perform and not be some trailer queen. I will definitely go for quality and performance along with what the aftermarket can provide due to potential not simply because of a name.

Comment

Working...
              X