They were keeping it real.

Hey Jude was originally 'Sup ni.gga?'
    HAHAHa

Comment

Lennon was also a communist

"imagine" describes the ideal communist society

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

I thought it was more "Yo!! Jew boy" kinda thing.
        GEORGE: "The Apple shop was now empty, and it was suggested that we advertise the new single in the window. So somebody went with whitewash and wrote ‘Hey Jude’ and ‘Revolution’ in big letters. The next day the shop window was smashed, apparently because somebody thought it was like ‘Juden’ in the Nazi campaign before the war."

PAUL: "I went into the Apple shop just before ‘Hey Jude’ was being released. The windows were whited-out, and I thought: ‘Great opportunity. Baker Street, millions of buses going around…’ So, before anyone knew what it meant, I scraped ‘Hey Jude’ out of the whitewash.
        A guy who had a delicatessen in Marylebone rang me up, and he was furious: ‘I’m going to send one of my sons round to beat you up. I said, ‘Hang on, hang on – what’s this about?’ and he said: ‘You’ve written “Jude” in the shop window.’ I had no idea it meant ‘Jew’, but if you look at footage of Nazi Germany. ‘Juden Raus’ was written in whitewashed windows with a Star of David. I swear it never occurred to me."

I've heard it told that the guy who smashed the window overnight was an inebriated holocaust survivor to whom the song-title was a reminder of an old taunt.

Comment

People who talk bad about the Beatles deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered.

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
            People who talk bad about the Beatles deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered.
            'Sgt. Pepper's...' is among the most overrated albums of All-Time. And if anyone disagrees, it's 'cause they don't know *squat*. =]

Comment

I have a John Lennon tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
                I have a John Lennon tattoo.

Comment

I' going to report the beatles for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Nopartyforyou View Post
                    Black people are the most insecure people in the world. Can't go a minute without thinking about something race related.
                    Thats easy for you stay say because your not black. Never judge a black man until you walk in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nopartyforyou View Post
                      Black people are the most insecure people in the world. Can't go a minute without thinking about something race related.
                      No only black insecure people think everything is racism just like white insecure people think jews want to enslave white people and take over the world

Comment

Working...
                      X