Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't the SO CALLED P4P Number 1 be able to BEAT fighters that will outweigh him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    people get the meaning of P4P confused. P4P #1 means that if all fighters were the same weight then that fighter( pac) would be the best. it has nothing to do with moving up in weight.
    Thank you homey. Burner knows this ****, or at least he should know it. He made this thread wit the agenda of ****tin on Pac and uppin Mr boat buyer. He makes that obvious in his OP.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      I'm really going to be laughing my ass off at this ****** when Pac gets KTFO. This ***** will be crying like a little girl when his hero gets destroyed.
      I'm way different compared to Cotto nuthuggers and specially you. First of all, I have a life and I'm not worried about Pacquiao losing the fight (confident enough for Pac to kick Cotto's ass back to PR).

Unlike you, Cotto nuthuggers who live, breathe, moan, *****, cry... Cotto on a daily basis 24/7 is just amazing. WOW

To tell you the truth, I enjoy your stupidity. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
        I think so....

If Manny is the best in the world...well see Nov. 14th...because Cotto will be a Middleweight....a big strong fast middleweight.

Floyd beat fighters heavier then him...Manny should be able to as well.

No,that isnt how it works.

Comment

SRR is considered the best P4P fighter of all time.

Which means that he'd be able to beat someone like Lennox Lewis, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            SRR is considered the best P4P fighter of all time.

Which means that he'd be able to beat someone like Lennox Lewis, right?

ray would crack that china.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
              Pac fought Oscar at 147.........

I dont see the problem here........

Floyd weighed 148 vs. a 160 plus pound Oscar...........and won.

Why cant Manny who will weigh 148 beat a 160 Pound Cotto at 147 pounds.
              Correction...Floyd weighed in at 150 to Oscar's 154.....what fight were you watching? Or Are you just blinded so much by hating pac and riding Floyd's Magic Stick that you make up numbers? If 4 lbs is your definition of "p4p best being able to beat a larger fighter....than Floyd never did it....here some math just in case you still don't see the error of your ways...154 - 150 = 4
              160 - 148 = 12

Hmm...which number is harder to overcome? AND...if Manny does in fact succeed...(I say he can get a late round ref stoppage or UD) well...actually...I KNOW you'll still find a reason to dis-credit him....

Comment

Cotto going to KO Paquiao

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                  Correction...Floyd weighed in at 150 to Oscar's 154.....what fight were you watching? Or Are you just blinded so much by hating pac and riding Floyd's Magic Stick that you make up numbers? If 4 lbs is your definition of "p4p best being able to beat a larger fighter....than Floyd never did it....here some math just in case you still don't see the error of your ways...154 - 150 = 4
                  160 - 148 = 12

Hmm...which number is harder to overcome? AND...if Manny does in fact succeed...(I say he can get a late round ref stoppage or UD) well...actually...I KNOW you'll still find a reason to dis-credit him....

I see your point but Floyd tends to only go up 2 pounds between weight-in & fight, and i think he actually went down in weight for fight night against DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post

I googled "*******"....funny how your profile came up....
                    I know, but I saw your name a tad below the title tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                      I'm way different compared to Cotto nuthuggers and specially you. First of all, I have a life and I'm not worried about Pacquiao losing the fight (confident enough for Pac to kick Cotto's ass back to PR).

Unlike you, Cotto nuthuggers who live, breathe, moan, *****, cry... Cotto on a daily basis 24/7 is just amazing. WOW

To tell you the truth, I enjoy your stupidity. LOL
                      Sure ******, all your dumb ass doesall day is troll these forums claiming how Manny Pac is some invincible super man. Saying that Cotto is a tune up and that he has no chance is just plain dumb. I believe that Cotto is going to win but is not going to be easy for him Pac will put a great fight but Cotto will be too much for him. You on the other hand are just showing us how bad your level of mental ******ation really is.

As someone stated before you are the true definition of a ******* a living breathing cumsucking machine who doesn't have even close to anything resembling common sense when it comes to anything adressing his hero. Here you'll need this when your hero goes down in flames.

Comment

Working...
                      X