Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this have to do with boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
      Torae "Double Barrel", Mos Def "Ecstatic", Jadakiss "The Last Kiss", Asher Roth "Asleep in the Bread Aisle", DJ Quik & Kurupt "Blaqkout", Method Man & Redman "Blackout 2", Eminem "Relapse", Fabolous "Loso's Way" for starters......
      I'll give you The Ecstatic and the Asher Roth album. I'd also put Finale's "A Pipe Dream and A Promise" way above it. Blaqkout and Fabo's joint were solid too. The Last Kiss, Blackout 2 and Relapse belong nowhere near that list. If you lean towards non-commercial rap, Deeper Than Rap will surprise the **** out of you if you give it an honest listen. Yeah his lyrics are more of the same, but that album is straight outta 1996. THAT'S what pisses me off about this story; I like Get Rich or Die Tryin' AND Deeper Than Rap. Why do artists whose music I respect have to act like crabs in a barrell, and why does Mayweather feel compelled to join the monkey circus?

Comment

Why is PBF getting involved in this worthless ''beef''?

Officer Ricky might hire a hitman and shoot his ass

Comment

officer Ricky is a phony, he just wanna be 50 cent. Floyd will k.o his ass.

Comment

Floyd will beat the hell out of dirty cop Rick Ross

Comment

who is Rick Ross???

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
                Holy **** I think Officer Ricky was the man who booked me in Florida 8 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X