Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses would Floyd have if he fought Margarito/Williams/Sergio/Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    Williams: Countered to death by Quintana. Floyd would find a way.

Pac: Struggles with counter punchers, Floyd's strong suit.

Margarito: Him and Baldomir are practically clones.

Martinez: Would be a test.
    Lol...... Margarito puts Baldomir in a grave in under 5 rounds.
    You act as if all counterpunchers are the same as well.

Comment

You can tell how many Floyd fans have joined in on the poll ..... currently, 22 very subjective fans that would protect Floyd no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You can tell how many Floyd fans have joined in on the poll ..... currently, 22 very subjective fans that would protect Floyd no matter what.
        I'm no fan of Mayweather but I think it's far funnier that there are 32 people who voted he'd lose all 4 lol.. I voted 1.. Williams... Prime Pac would have given him hell though for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

But seriously, every guy you listed lost to a less talented fighter than Floyd and all in very cut and clear ways. Williams and Pac were both brutally ko'd, and both have been outboxed over twelve rounds by guys who were nowhere near Floyd's skill level.
          So basically what you're saying is that Floyd doesn't have to beat anybody because other fighters can just beat his opponents for him and it's basically an automatic win.

Flomo logic at its absolute best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            Williams: Countered to death by Quintana. Floyd would find a way.

Pac: Struggles with counter punchers, Floyd's strong suit.

Margarito: Him and Baldomir are practically clones.

Martinez: Would be a test.
            So Quintana, a southpaw, countered Paul Williams. I didn't realize floyd was a southpaw.

Comment

He will lose against those four,

Floyd has ****ing reasons why he ducked those fights and went on retirement and wait for them to retire or take punishment.

Only *****e logic will sucka into belief that he could not lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                So basically what you're saying is that Floyd doesn't have to beat anybody because other fighters can just beat his opponents for him and it's basically an automatic win.

Flomo logic at its absolute best.
                these floyd rejects are truly the worst hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                  Floyd would have 6. Castillo and Maidana already beat him.

Margs, P. Willy, Martinez, Master Pacquiao would have k.o. that bum in less than 8. True story.
                  Floyd should have lost to Judah, via DQ when Roger invaded the ring in the middle of a round and assaulted Judah; so in your opionion it would be 7.

Many of these fights are too close to call, that's why they never happened.

I thik he would have more than likely lost to a prime (pre-triple knee surgery) Martinez at 154-160 (2007-12). Vernon Forrest would have stood a good chance of beating him as well and a prime lightweight Mosely would have decapitated him.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm My Own BOSS View Post
                    So Quintana, a southpaw, countered Paul Williams. I didn't realize floyd was a southpaw.
                    The concept is, they (Lara, Quintana) stayed outside and boxed/countered. Like Roy Jones said, "Paul Williams fights like a midget". So you can actually stay outside and counter him if you have the skills to do that, because its not like he's going to use his height and reach like Wladimir Klitschko does. Paul Williams would destroy anyone in the inside, which is how he gave Margarito, Winky, and the second Quintana fight and first Martinez fights all those fits. You stay outside and have the skills to counter and time, you can win. But you have to be good at it. Martinez in the second fight stayed outside and just countered Williams activity with well placed/timed shots, he had power though, so he caught Williams with something hard walking in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      I'm no fan of Mayweather but I think it's far funnier that there are 32 people who voted he'd lose all 4 lol.. I voted 1.. Williams... Prime Pac would have given him hell though for sure...
                      Going by probabilities, I would not have picked 0-4 but neither would I have picked 4-0. It's somewhere in the middle.

All 4 fighters were very tough fights. If Floyd would have fought these 4 fights back to back he would have been so wounded from the previous fight(s) that it would have affected his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X