Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thief drop-kicks woman carrying infant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think it was that bad. Glad the baby was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Turning point in carlitos life. He ****ed up, should have smoked him.
      correct. in some industries compassion gets you stepped on.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        correct. in some industries compassion gets you stepped on.
        He ****ed up. It's typical of older gangsters, they don't realize how demented the younger cats are. Respect doesn't exist.

Comment

Man, people have no shame. The baby was pretty concealed from the footage but then again this ain't the best quality. I hope this dude gets his ass kicked in prison. Attacking a woman with a kid from behind is pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            on further examination of my quote, the ONLY reason why the pr gay thing came up for me was because of this place, because of the damn mexicans. when things were hot back in the day here btwn us and mexican they'd always pull up the incessant number of gay and plucked eyebrow pics; that coupled with my being raised in rican neighborhoods and perpetually being on the island ... it was no longer honest of me to ignore. those bastids were right.

so basically, fok you, mexicans.

i lost the thread here. anyway, don't be so sensitive to the delivery of a remark that's rendered the word gay in it; you turn into the gay version of al sharpton and that's not cool, queer.
            Fair enough!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Turning point in carlitos life. He ****ed up, should have smoked him.
              he should of listened to Pachanga

Comment

Working...
              X