Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather CBS Special Draws 1.73 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it didn't help that it was during all the fights. What are boxing fans gonna watch?? Actual fights or another documentary about Mayweweather doing the same shyt he always does??

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      These are bad numbers for the time slot aka primetime.

It was on a Saturday at 8 pm which is a hot time slot.

Most people tuned out of the Mayweather thing when Pacquiao got knocked out, the casual fans didn't know anyone else but Pacquiao who could challenge Floyd, now that Pac got knocked silly they lost their interest in Floyd.

Floyd couldn't use the and PACQUIAO you are next! only to duck him and lead people on, Floyds an idiot for not fighting Pacman and just playing games with the fans taking us for a run around, my health, self preservation well you are in the wrong business because steroids or no steroids you can get badly hurt in that ring. I would have respected him if he just came out and said I am scared of Pacuqiao because in his prime he had a solid chin, weird angles, super stamina, fast feet, and never stopped coming forward with his power left and side step angles.
      lol you wish not a chance the haters still want to see him lose pac was just there false profit

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        Well it didn't help that it was during all the fights. What are boxing fans gonna watch?? Actual fights or another documentary about Mayweweather doing the same shyt he always does??
        boxing fans weren't the targeted demographic it was aimed to weekend beer drinkers.

FAILED!

Comment

When Floyd says he can draw regardless of the opponent, he is speaking truth.

Comment

Working...
          X