Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko would 100% TKO/KO Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Lomachenko v Vetyeka next.

Comment

I think he would ko Nonito too. Im really high in Lomachenko. I was loving the beat down he put on Russell Jr. He could have finished him IMO. Lomachenko is only going to get better and if he gets a fight with donaire, Nonito is getting blazed

Comment

I'd take Nonito, to much speed to much power to much experience..

Comment

Loma doesn't follow up his attacks very hard so unless he completely cold-****s Donaire he'll coast to a decision. The difference in skill levels is too high and Donaire doesn't have enough to compensate for it. Highly academic in any case, as I think Donaire will lose before he gets to Loma. Probably to Walters, whom I give a fighting chance against Loma.

Comment

I think Lomachenko should defend his title a few times and gain more experience before he even thinks about fighting Donaire.

Comment

Donut-Aire has to be some of the worst wordplay I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                Donut-Aire has to be some of the worst wordplay I've ever heard.
                Norigo Ducknaire was my favorite.

Comment

What the ****. Beats Gary Russell Jr. and now he can beat Donaire.

HOWEVER, with maybe 3-5 fights under his belt I would probably take Loma by decision. Loma should fight Sonsona

Comment

Nonito has a pretty sturdy jaw. I think Lomachenko wins a wide UD, maybe he could drop Nonito with body shots, but i don't think he would be able to keep him down.

Comment

Do you think Lomachenko could become a H2H beast?

Comment

Working...
                      X