No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah so quick question.

Can Floyd sell million ppv's on 4th of July with an American? Or how about Dr. Kings B-day?

Comment

I'm really exited about this fight. I'm glad they finally announced this fight. There is really NO WAY in HELL I will pay for the Mayweather fight.

The only way I would have even considered it, is if this fight was on the undercard. I wonder if some of the reason the fight is not on the undercard has anything to do with Floyd not wanting to commit to fighting Canelo in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        Floyd needs latinos to help sell,look at the date he chooses,look at the opponents,i wonder how well he would do fighting Bradley in a date in December with nothing but "American" fighters on the undercard,,,where canelo you put him in with trash fighters and he still has his fans show up,i believe his ratings on showtime will be good and if it's in the alamodome he'll bring in a lot of people,this guy if he keeps winning will be the future ppv king
        I totally agree. I have Canelo and Broner being the next 2 ppv kings with Canelo holding the torch.

Comment

But isnt mares/ponce maidana/lopez also on 4/20 at the home depot center? So are they going to do a split feed?

Comment

Originally posted by Wynnin View Post
            So if Floyd would've signed the contract and Canelo lost, that meant Canelo still would've got the fight with Floyd regardless if Canelo wins or lose
            I'm sure the contract would only be valid if both fighters were to win

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              Floyd needs latinos to help sell,look at the date he chooses,look at the opponents,i wonder how well he would do fighting Bradley in a date in December with nothing but "American" fighters on the undercard,,,where canelo you put him in with trash fighters and he still has his fans show up,i believe his ratings on showtime will be good and if it's in the alamodome he'll bring in a lot of people,this guy if he keeps winning will be the future ppv king
              yo you stopid or something? Floyd biggest fan base IS the latinos! Canelo is the one giving up PPV money on a Mexican holiday for shobox to lose to Trout at that, that's if he doesn't find some excuse to pull out 1st lol.. On top of that If he should beat Trout he has a showdown coming with Floyd regardless... now Mayweather may do just under a million buys but he will still sell regardless..

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                Yeah so quick question.

Can Floyd sell million ppv's on 4th of July with an American? Or how about Dr. Kings B-day?
                Floyd vs. Hatton did 920K in December with no big names on the undercard.

Comment

This will be his first real test!

WARNELO!!!

So this means Mayweather said no to Canelo on May5 right? Cherry, cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                    Yeah so quick question.

Floyd will be fighting on May 4th Cinco de Mayo. Not july 4th and not on Dr. kings bday doofus

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Floyd vs. Hatton did 920K in December with no big names on the undercard.
                      Thanks PBP

Comment

Working...
                      X