Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do u think will/should light the olympic flame at the opening ceremony?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do u think will/should light the olympic flame at the opening ceremony?

So who do u think will light the olympic flame at the opening ceremony for london 2012?

And (if this answer is different) who do you think should light it?

I think this man is more quialified than anyone in Britain as one of the greatest olympians ever winning 5 golds in 5 games (and a Bronze one year too) in a very physically demanding sport:

Sir Steve Redgrave

But I reckon this former olypmic athlete (non medalist although her ex-husband got a gold i think) and BBC sports personality of the year will end up lighting it

No not the horse; Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise Windsor Laurence

Sometimes better known as Princess Anne, the Queens eldist child.

Will it be an acomplished olmpian like Daley Thomsposn, Sir Steve etc, or someone with influence?
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 07-10-2012, 09:35 AM.

This year I think it would be quite eventful and a nice change if Curtis lit the fire.

He's a known affiliated friend of Money May & a street athlete; Mr 50 cent

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
      This year I think it would be quite eventful and a nice change if Curtis lit the fire.

I wouldnt se surprised if Will I Am lit it tbh.

He's been everywhere over here lately

Comment

I thought about this long and hard, and I'll have to go with my childhood hero and keen animal enthusiast, and wearer of one of the most fantastic horseshoe hairstyles in the world.............

Terry 'Fuckin' Nutkins I don't care if he is not a sportsman he could train a hawk to drop the torch in. And he loves animals, so we wont brutally murder Doves like they did in Seol in '88

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          I wouldnt se surprised if Will I Am lit it tbh.

He's been everywhere over here lately
          Haha Will I Am, he's all over England at the moment? Well it could be worse, it could be Hansi Hinterseer expanding his musical empire or Justin Bieber thugging with Drake The Butch Lesbo in the streets of London

Comment

I agree but if Floyd did it 50 should too, walk out with the Bieber...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I agree but if Floyd did it 50 should too, walk out with the Bieber...

Yea for sure, the entire ring entourage comes walking out with it, all taking turns holding the flame. Bieber is as gangster as Drake in the "Headlines" video, he might make somebody catch a body like that

Comment

Haha Will I Am, he's all over England at the moment? Well it could be worse, it could be Hansi Hinterseer expanding his musical empire or Justin Bieber thugging with Drake The Butch Lesbo in the streets of London
                He even sang for the queen on her "birthday"

I wouldnt mind if Bieber lit it tbh, as long as he was on fire and flung towards it by a catapult from 1/2 mile away

Comment

Sir Bobby Charlton maybe?

I changed my mind...Eddie Izzard should like the flame.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X