No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Proud of Malignaggi, Barclays Defense Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Proud of Malignaggi, Barclays Defense Likely

Brooklyn's Paulie Malignaggi (31-4, 7KOs) shocked a lot of his critics with a showcase performance on route to a ninth round stoppage of previously undefeated Vyacheslav Senchenko (32-1, 21KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

We are all proud of Paulie. He is reborn. His time is now.

Comment

scheaffer is lying about believing in paulie, they gave up there share becasue they felt guilty about not puttin forward enough money for his fight and thought it would be kind to let him have the full purse, but even that is generous from a promoter.

Comment

I am so excited for Paulie,he believed in him and is now bringing gold back to the us.

Comment

Love him or hate him, Paulie got a set of big balls on him. He made have took several beatings but took them like a man. Gotta give that dude some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
            Love him or hate him, Paulie got a set of big balls on him. He made have took several beatings but took them like a man. Gotta give that dude some credit.
            This!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
              Lost to the best too, willing to take on everyone. I joke on him because of his KO ratio, but dude's a G. I tweet him all the times and sometimes he tweets back. He's the only reason I follow his sorry ass friend Greco

Comment

of course he's proud

paulie can sell tickets in brooklyn

i'd love to see him fight zab judah

Comment

Props to my boy Paulie Mallignagi, i knew he was going to win in big fashion!! Should be interesting seeing him against Alexander, or Judah!!

Comment

paulie is back.

Comment

Working...
                    X