No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Talks Big Bear, Facing Gamboa and Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Talks Big Bear, Facing Gamboa and Donaire

Juan Manuel Lopez, who likes face WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido in February in Puerto Rico, said he has an offer to hold his upcoming training camp in Big Bear, California, where many fighters go to train for the secluded high altitude nature of the area.

[Click Here To Read More]

High altitude by KO.

Comment

Donaire and gamboa dont want it salido ***** ass about to dodge the rematch again

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Donaire and gamboa dont want it salido ***** ass about to dodge the rematch again
        Gamboa and Donaire would destroy Juanma. Salido will beat him again. Juanma has too many technical flaws.

Comment

I wonder...if Nonito carry's some pop up to that weight I don't really see how Juanma could win; like him better vs Gamboa oddly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
            I wonder...if Nonito carry's some pop up to that weight I don't really see how Juanma could win; like him better vs Gamboa oddly enough.
            Especially the way Donaire studies the other fighters (e.g. Darchynian). But Juanma has the chin to carry him to later rounds. Gamboa vs Juanma ....someone getting KO early. Won't pass the 7th rd. Donaire vs Gamboa is more intriguing to me. It's harder to study for speed. Gamboa would watch out for Donaire's left hook. Would be very intriguing. Salido has good boxing skillz but Gamboa UD him.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              Especially the way Donaire studies the other fighters (e.g. Darchynian). But Juanma has the chin to carry him to later rounds. Gamboa vs Juanma ....someone getting KO early. Won't pass the 7th rd. Donaire vs Gamboa is more intriguing to me. It's harder to study for speed. Gamboa would watch out for Donaire's left hook. Would be very intriguing. Salido has good boxing skillz but Gamboa UD him.
              I agree. If Juanma gets passed Salido he might need to beat Donaire just to earn a Gamboa shot, as he's still undefeated. Any of those three fighting each other would be crazy, lets hope it gets made early next year, Juanma said he'll fight in February.

Comment

How come JuanMa has a good chin when he was ko'ed by Salido and dropped by Concepcion.

Comment

It's funny to hear Juanma talk as if he's in the driver's seat. Dude must have forgot that Salido shattered his myth.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                    Some interesting points.

I agree, it's harder to study for speed. But Nonito has the luxury of sparring with Manny Pacquiao. It just so happens that Pacquiao and Gamboa have similar attributes: fighting style, speed and power. I don't think Yuri will offer many surprises after working with Manny. I think Nonito has a major advantage in that department.

Comment

Working...
                    X