No announcement yet.

FAO the fitness peeps we have here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO the fitness peeps we have here.

For those of you that work out here. How often do you work out legs? What kind of workouts do you do for them?

FTW

Comment

It depends on what your main objective is. If you're trying to build muscle in your legs, as you do with your biceps, chest etc. then weights is the best answer.

Hit those motha****az once a week with some weight training *****.

Squats (with a barbell)
      Deadlifts
      Body squats
      leg extensions

***** these exercises give u powerful legs. There's more, but I don't know the name of them. Just look them up on bodybuilding. com, as they have pics and info their.

Aside from that you can do plyometrics once a week. You have to look up the divergent plyometric exercises, as well as combine them with you resources, or what you have currently have as exercise aid.

There's also sprints, running, jogging, stair climbing and them moofookin mountains

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        FTW
        im worried for her vagina

Comment

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
          It depends on what your main objective is. If you're trying to build muscle in your legs, as you do with your biceps, chest etc. then weights is the best answer.

Hit those motha****az once a week with some weight training *****.

Squats (with a barbell)
          Deadlifts
          Body squats
          leg extensions

***** these exercises give u powerful legs. There's more, but I don't know the name of them. Just look them up on bodybuilding. com, as they have pics and info their.

Aside from that you can do plyometrics once a week. You have to look up the divergent plyometric exercises, as well as combine them with you resources, or what you have currently have as exercise aid.

There's also sprints, running, jogging, stair climbing and them moofookin mountains
          Good stuff ive only been doing squats and leg extensions. I got my upper workout down pat i just need to focus more on my legs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Good stuff ive only been doing squats and leg extensions. I got my upper workout down pat i just need to focus more on my legs now.
            squats do work your legs *****. Do the opposite of leg extensions, which works the back part of your leg...**** I forgot the name. Try to stay within the 10-12 rep range ***** if u want to gain muscle in your legs. If u want strength fuk with 6-8reps, and if I want endurance fuk with 14-20 rep range.

Of course when I mention these rep ranges it doesn't mean you can lift 5pounds for the desired rep range. ***** if u lift for strength u best make sure u can only lift that sh.it within the range I recommended. Meaning u should add weight if you can go past 8reps and vice versa.

Nika fuk with sets of 4-5.

Comment

also none of this means shi.t if you don't eat, and sleep right. ***** fuk with a lot of protein (fish, eggs, chicken,etc.)

Also fuk with fruits...***** u iz gon need all your vitamins, minerals, and protein if u want your body to recover after a hard workout.

Remember about carbohydrates to....there's more, but I'm lazy to write.

Comment

Working...
              X