This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    Anyone know where I can find short, slitted boxing trunks that aren't custom made?

Shorter than the standard Title/ringside/everlast above-knee trunks (which touch the top of the knee and are big and baggy), but longer than Muay thai trunks (which look like panties)?

Like Canelo wears, but of course his are custom:

Those are cool, did you ever find any?

Comment

• Title Gel Intense Bag/Sparring gloves?

Does anyone know about the lifetime of the Title Gel Intense Bag/Sparring gloves when used daily by a heavyweight? I workout with a heavybag 7 days a week for half an hour of my workout on a canvas bag. How long does the padding last? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by evilzombie123 View Post
        Does anyone know about the lifetime of the Title Gel Intense Bag/Sparring gloves when used daily by a heavyweight? I workout with a heavybag 7 days a week for half an hour of my workout on a canvas bag. How long does the padding last? Thanks
        Well I've been using them an hour a day, 5 days a week for four months and they're holding up well. I'm also a heavyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
          Well I've been using them an hour a day, 5 days a week for four months and they're holding up well. I'm also a heavyweight.
          Thanks that is very reassuring, I'll end up getting these then within the next month or two after I finish some other payments.

Comment

• Adidas Full Face Performer Boxing Head Guard and Adidas Box Champ Speed 3 quick opinion.
            After 4 months(3 days a week) of use:The headguard is almost perfect.I'm very satisfied.It protects the face and ears very well(no marks on the face after sparring,only on the nose), it's very light and its grip is fantastic.It doesn't move at all.But you have to get use to it because it reduces the field of view.Great buy for me.
            The shoes are very good too.Very light and very good grip in the ring.The only negative is that they aren't very tight on the ankle.Overall i'm satisfied and they are pretty too.No damage at all for both products.

Last edited by giorgos21; 10-10-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Custom Design for training gloves

I just bought some cleto reyes training gloves and i wanted to get them customized with my name printed on them, any idea of what type of place do i need to go to in order to get that done?

Comment

• Mouth guard suggestions, anyone?

Comment

• Hey,
                  I'm looking for some gloves that I can spar/hit the heavy bag with.
                  I've seemed to narrow it down to either Title Gels or Ringside IMF. Can anyone who's had experience with both give me a contrast/comparison?
                  I have small hands and skinny wrists and I like a nice snug fit. Also, I weigh in at about 118, so should I go for 14oz or 16oz?
                  Thanks

Comment

• The Best Heavy Bag (It Has Arms)

Go to kickstarter.com
                    Click on discovery (top left)
                    Search for "Pk Striker"

Comment

• I have been boxing for 6 months and Im in need of a pair of shoes right now, so I was thinking in buying wrestling/boxing shoes but I have some questions I hope you guys can help me answer

I train boxing regularly 3 to 4 days per week and the remaining days is more like physical conditioning (burpees, running, squats, etc.) so I will be using them for boxing, this type of exercises and some running (usually 10-15 minutes of running), with this in mind I would be better with wrestling/boxing shoes or should I stick to some trainers?

Comment

Working...
                      X