No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Eye See You"

Movie stars Sylvester Stallone as an FBI agent going to a rehab after seeing his cop friends killed and Girlfriend killed he tries to kill himself while drunk and enters this rehab run by a former cop in an old observatory building in the middle of winter. After people start getting killed/committing suicide everyone starts questioning one another.

Movie had some good action scenes Stallone actually was rather skinny not all buffed up and did a very good job acting in this action thriller.

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10

Comment

• Downloaded the French Martyr film, gonna watch it tomorrow though.

Comment

• What's this martyr about?

Comment

• How was your SOCAL trip ?

Comment

• "Angels and Demons"

So yeah just finished this 2 hour and 30 minute movie and honestly loved it, wasnt into the other one Tom Hanks did like it due to alot of down time but this movie from start to finish was action packed and full of suspense in a religious kind of way. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone.

Rocco Rating 9 out of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasjudah View Post
              How was your SOCAL trip ?
              its Not until next Wednesday. I can't wait though. How's the weathe down there right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                What's this martyr about?
                Sexy disturbed French girls, violence, delusion and torture.

Anything more would be a spoiler.

The 1st ten minutes will hook u.

The Immoral Mr Teas.

Russ Meyers first film....man walks around staring at womens ****.

I like **** but this was ****. 3/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Sexy disturbed French girls, violence, delusion and torture.

Anything more would be a spoiler.

The 1st ten minutes will hook u.

The Immoral Mr Teas.

Russ Meyers first film....man walks around staring at womens ****.

I like **** but this was ****. 3/10.
                  lol, i tried man...i tried to find some sort of sexiness like i do in every movie, but this just didn't have it lets face it lol. But no doubt the girl that plays Lucie is a babe. She looks like Kristen Stewart but better.

Comment

• Thankskilling-Great movie, i saw it on netflix on instant queue, it was a great comedy horror film

Last exorcist-words cannot describe how garbage this film was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
                      Downloaded the French Martyr film, gonna watch it tomorrow though.
                      i've had this for months now and still haven't got around to watching it.

Comment

Working...
                      X