Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Sports Radio Hosts From Arizona almost fight each other arguing about the Raiders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Two Sports Radio Hosts From Arizona almost fight each other arguing about the Raiders

LOL. This is hilarious.

jesse ventura sounding moron. fighting each other over some ****ing egg chasing. i'd be able to find some humour in it if it wasn't so pathetic.

Comment

Lol the moron with the theatrical WWE voice

"You wana go!!" Lol

How did that douch bag get a job

Comment

Lmao, that one dude sounded like a complete idiot and I'm pretty sure he posts in NSb

Comment

To be fair the Raiders are a complete joke to the younger generation of NFL fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao, that one dude sounded like a complete idiot and I'm pretty sure he posts in NSb
            Doug and Wolf are on ESPN radio in Az and believe me, they don't even know boxing exists!

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              Lol the moron with the theatrical WWE voice

"You wana go!!" Lol

How did that douch bag get a job

i'd be shocked if he still has one.

i take for granted that i live in one fo the best sports markets in tehw orld. the sports-hub makes these other markets look like something a child would put together.

Comment

It always cracks me up when people get that pissed off and get in huge arguments and almost fight over sports teams.

Comment

Working...
                X