No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero vs. Walters WBA Purse Bid on September 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero vs. Walters WBA Purse Bid on September 13

The World Boxing Association has ordered a purse bid for the mandatory fight between their "regular" featherweight champion Celestino Caballero (36-4, 23KOs), and mandatory challenger Nicholas Walters (21-0, 17KOs). Both sides had until September 2nd to reach an agreement will be called. Caballero was previously ordered to face Mikey Garcia, who instead will target a November fight with WBO champion Orlando Salido.

[Click Here To Read More]

TMT gonna pick this one up.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
      TMT gonna pick this one up.
      Probably put it on the Gamboa card. Caballero already said he was gonna be on it... Or maybe not. They would only have a month to prepare.

Comment

Caballero is a joke, talks a lot and when it is time to step it up he pulls back. In his mind he should be making huge purses

Comment

I still laugh every time I think about Celestino getting jobbed by Jason Litzau.

Comment

They should put this on the Gamboa card. Then, focus on Caballero either unifying with John, Dib, or the Garcia/Salido winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              I still laugh every time I think about Celestino getting jobbed by Jason Litzau.
              That was quite embarrassing for us caballero fans

Comment

Working...
              X