Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jrock vs Charlo.. Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it actually official? I know it's been talked about and I thought they were in negotiating but I haven't heard anything official. If it is on I'm pumped. This is one of the best fights between the current young crop of talents that could be made IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Seriously though, who is J Rock? Up until a couple fights ago he was fighting journeymen and now we're supposed to be excited for him fighting one of the charlos? Why? Explain it to me and dont jus stay "ma ***** can punch yo".

Considering these guys are all controlled by Haymon and fighting on the same series of shows, Charlo v Lara should be happening instead and the other bro v Andrade. NO excuses.

This is getting slept on because it deserves it.
      This sport isn't for you.

Don't want a crybaby reply just wanted you to know that

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Dude is a stone bi.tch that hates everything American.

Comment

Yes this fight will begin to determine who is who at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Dude is a stone bi.tch that hates everything American.
            Doubt it just anything American. Seems like the guy you dread hanging out with and wish people wouldn't invite him cause he brings everyone down with constant bi.tching

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              Is it actually official? I know it's been talked about and I thought they were in negotiating but I haven't heard anything official. If it is on I'm pumped. This is one of the best fights between the current young crop of talents that could be made IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Agreed. Anybody who is not excited for this matchup dont know ***** about boxing.

Soul survivor, you are a snot snosed teenager, casual boxing can.

Julian Williams havent fought anybody but same goes for all up n coming fighters. Everybody fights nobodies until they fight somebody and finally he is getting a shot at somebody in Charlo.

Any trained eye can see that Williams is a proper fighter with ****load lf potential.

Williams is like Hopkins in a sense that he may not be flashy, but he guy has substance and gets the job done. He has the tools.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Agreed. Anybody who is not excited for this matchup dont know ***** about boxing.

Soul survivor, you are a snot snosed teenager, casual boxing can.

Julian Williams havent fought anybody but same goes for all up n coming fighters. Everybody fights nobodies until they fight somebody and finally he is getting a shot at somebody in Charlo.

Any trained eye can see that Williams is a proper fighter with ****load lf potential.

Williams is like Hopkins in a sense that he may not be flashy, but he guy has substance and gets the job done. He has the tools.
                  I don't know how much flashier he has to be....but he is way more exciting that Hopkins has been in a looong time.

Comment

I'm fully focused on Ward vs Kov and Loma vs Walters. After that, my attention goes directly into this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I don't know how much flashier he has to be....but he is way more exciting that Hopkins has been in a looong time.
                      You expect a 50yr old fighter to be more exciting than a young contender?

Hopkins in his younger days was very exciting actually. He was a killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X