Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Sent Jail, Ordered To Serve 30 Days For Contempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a lawyer and I deal with these type of cases on a daily basis. If Adrien needs help, don't hesitate to PM ME. I can get you out in 2-3 days.

Comment

Big bro got locked up in the joint, so its like hes gotta get locked up too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I'm a lawyer and I deal with these type of cases on a daily basis. If Adrien needs help, don't hesitate to PM ME. I can get you out in 2-3 days.
        I'm sure this rich buffoon has legal counsel. He needs a shrink to help him figure out why he keeps doing dumb, self-destructive shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Johnny jurisprudence with an ignore list???

Phaggotry! Carry on!

Comment

what a dumb****

About
            Bail

Comment

This is more his attorneys fault than anything. You're supposed to make sure your client knows what's going on.

Comment

So anyone think there's a possibility that this dude might have a drinking problem?

Not trying to make excuses for him as I think he's a low life piece of shit and I hope that he goes to prison if convicted.

Comment

How ****ing late was he? Only idiots are late to court, but even still 30 days the judge must have been pissed.

Comment

Broner's such a moron. Dumb as a rock.

Comment

hopefully this stint in jail teaches him a lesson, he needs one.

Comment

Working...
                      X