Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any special plans for the fights tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone have me a few beers and maybe cook up some Tilapia and relax...

Comment

Thanks for asking bro. Well tonight I'm just laying back and watching the fights with the family. I'm saving the wild **** for September 13th. I'll be on drugs that day.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Gone have me a few beers and maybe cook up some Tilapia and relax...
        Do you catch them yourself? I've always wanted to catch my own fish and cook them up. I always end up catching little ass fish that ain't even worth taking home. I know a place with good catfish though I need to hit that place up.

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
          man i can't watch boxing while cross faded. Only one or the other. It ****s up my ability to score fights lol.
          lmao i know what your saying , but its harder to stay sober lol

Comment

Hopefully I get some knockouts to go along with some weed that'll knock me out later on in the night.

Comment

On a bit of a health tip at the moment. I've been clean and sober for about 2 weeks now. Feel like ****

Gonna save it for next weekend. Don't even know if I'll bother staying up for the Broner/Matthysse card. BoxNation didn't even pick it up.

Comment

My fight night cornucopia

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  On a bit of a health tip at the moment. I've been clean and sober for about 2 weeks now. Feel like ****

Gonna save it for next weekend. Don't even know if I'll bother staying up for the Broner/Matthysse card. BoxNation didn't even pick it up.
                  Bruh, you stayed up into the wee hours of the morning just to watch J'Leon Love. We already know your ass is staying up to watch Broner. No need to front.

Comment

Boxing , beer & weed , perfect saturday night 3 piece combo

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      We got a good line up tonight...what you drinking, smoking eating??? anyone having any get together's?
                      Budwieser king of beers and most of my friends are casual fans who believe the hype.
                      They know Cotto, Floyd and Manny.

Broner is the guy with the big mouth the " Mexican dude" beat up.

Comment

Working...
                      X