Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Claims Mayweather Said To Him "What If I Lose? I Need To Get More Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand what's so hard to believe about this. These guys are fighting for tens of millions of dollars at a time. Does that not sound like big business to you? It's all about the money, boys.

Comment

pacquiao: this is boxing, losing is part of the game.

floyd the fraud: what if i lose, i need to get more money!

base on the above comment, who do you think is ducking?

Comment

Look, if you can't see Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao - you lack some serious intelligence. I remember this clear as day, if I remember correctly it was during their phone conversation. I remember reading and hearing about this from multiple sites/news outlets.

Comment

50 cent cosigned Manny, he said he was there with Floyd when Floyd and Manny talked on the phone, and 50 said in his head is this n*gga for real? when Floyd was giving Pacman a slap in the face offer of 40 mill no ppv.

He said Floyd was ducking pacman.

Also, 50 cent got kicked out because Floyd got cold feet, floyd is the one who betrayed 50 cent, he told 50 that he wanted to start up his own promotional company, 50 tried to tell him to be his own boss, and floyd said lets make this Pacquiao fight, 50 cent than busted his ass to get a legit promotional license, and than Floyd gets out of prison after 50 picks him up and a few days later he decides not to fight Pacman.

He screwed 50 cent and never lived up to his word, Floyd cost 50 cent a couple million, how the hell are you going to play games like that tell your friend that y ou are ready to fight pacman and get a promotional license and than change your mind on fighting pac?

50 cent was ready to speak with Arum too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I don't understand what's so hard to believe about this. These guys are fighting for tens of millions of dollars at a time. Does that not sound like big business to you? It's all about the money, boys.
            Don't bother. They're just emulating their hero. Manny doesn't seem to understand business either.

Comment

I believe Pacquiao. He has never to my knowledge been shown to tell a lie while Mayweather has been caught telling lie after lie after lie.

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
                Don't bother. They're just emulating their hero. Manny doesn't seem to understand business either.
                tell me of a sport where the best does'nt fight the best. wwf is a sport, but requires more acting than real competition- i really thought its just an scam. floyd's pulling boxing to the level of wwf.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  50 cent cosigned Manny, he said he was there with Floyd when Floyd and Manny talked on the phone, and 50 said in his head is this n*gga for real? when Floyd was giving Pacman a slap in the face offer of 40 mill no ppv.

Also, 50 cent got kicked out because Floyd got cold feet, floyd is the one who betrayed 50 cent, he told 50 that he wanted to start up his own promotional company, 50 tried to tell him to be his own boss, and floyd said lets make this Pacquiao fight, 50 cent than busted his ass to get a legit promotional license, and than Floyd gets out of prison after 50 picks him up and a few days later he decides not to fight Pacman.

He screwed 50 cent and never lived up to his word, Floyd cost 50 cent a couple million, how the hell are you going to play games like that tell your friend that y ou are ready to fight pacman and get a promotional license and than change your mind on fighting pac?

It could because 50 was banging Miss Jackson while Floyd was locked up. I heard that was part of where the original beef came from although I don't know if it was just a rumor or if there was any truth behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

u are never wrong

I agree with you on what you just said. My computer has been down until now and I have been dying to tease you about your 100% has to happen KO that Rios was going to score over washed up cracked chin Pacquiao. Rios never even hurt Pacquiao. Pacquiao won every round and made big talking chicken Rios his personal punching bag for 12 rounds. Rios covered up and threw less punches than even Clottey. You are a good fight picker but you said you are never wrong about things like this. You could not have been more wrong.Nobody including you knows for sure who will win a fight between two top pros until that fight is over.

Comment

Pacquiao is like a step up from the village idiot and probably missed the context if it was said at all.

Pacquiao is dirt dumb. His dad ate his dog, you think that apple fell far from the tree?

Comment

Working...
                      X