No announcement yet.

PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Mathysse should be in the equation here. Whether it's against Rios or against Pac; he needs to be in the discussion.

How can we not include the best JWW?
    How about Matthysse-Rios, winner get's Pacquaio?

Shame Matthysse is with GBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Sounds good to me, only because I know Mathysse would smash Rios and has the best chance out of the two to beat Pac. Let's do it.

ODLH says he's with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i know i'm in the minority in this site by wanting this but i dont care

i'm not one of these floyd f@gs that has a problem with ANY fighter PAC chooses

nor am i one of these wanna be boxing purists that's gonna cry about 'well who has bam bam beat to deserve a shot'

how about everyone he's faced?

you f0ckers wanna cry about integrity in matchmaking or how things happen, well guess what? you're crying about it in the wrong sport...

integrity/the right way and boxing? LMAO!!

stylistically, this is a train wreck waiting to happen...with Rios's relentless style, never-say-die bravado vs PAC's buzzsaw style

Rios would be the most dangerous come-forward fighter that PAC has faced in years...he's faded somewhat and i think Rios would be the perfect litmus test to see how far he's dropped

if he's dropped as much as some speculate, we could be blessed with an all out war...PAC would try to move and use angles but at his age, he will end being forced to stand and trade...a lot...

who doesn't wanna see that?

PAC-Rios: it's a whole lot better that PAC-JMM 17, Bradley, Cotto, or whatever retread some of you think is worthy

i hope the words in my thread find their way to that snake Arum

here's hoping we get this fight on 4/20...nothing like smoking a bowl and watching a war on ppv
        We've already seen this fight, it was called Pacqiuao vs Margarito. Only difference is, he'll be fighting a smaller version.

I'd be a nice little four round fight with Rios getting brutality KO'd or by stoppage.

Its a pointless fight, unless of course, you want Manny to suddenly look like Wapacman again. He does seem to need some negotiating leverage against Floyd, that is of course if his uncle Bob will ever let him get into the ring.

Comment

• You could sign me up for this fight... I believe it would be much more competitive than some believe. Also, you could push the Margarito's revenge theme. Like "you beat him, now ***** beat me".. Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

and that's the reason i didnt even bother considering Lucas as a legit possibility...Rios is the easiest fight to make

Comment

• It'll be exciting to see Pacquiao KO Rios. I love how this is somehow a legit fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                It'll be exciting to see Pacquiao KO Rios. I love how this is somehow a legit fight.

who said it was?

bull**** fights get made ALL the time...at least this one will be exciting for however long it lasts...if everything was based on legitimacy when it comes to matchmaking, you'd erase more than 50% of fights out there

and like i said, if PAC has truly slipped as much as some claim, we could be in for a treat

it's not like PAC is this humongous welterweight and its such a huge size difference...heck, Rios might even come in heavier on fight night

sure beats watching PAC-JMM 17 or PAC vs Kell Brook

Comment

nor am i one of these wanna be boxing purists that's gonna cry about 'well who has bam bam beat to deserve a shot'

you f0ckers wanna cry about integrity in matchmaking or how things happen, well guess what? you're crying about it in the wrong sport...

stylistically, this is a train wreck waiting to happen...with Rios's relentless style, never-say-die bravado vs PAC's buzzsaw style

Rios would be the most dangerous come-forward fighter that PAC has faced in years...he's faded somewhat and i think Rios would be the perfect litmus test to see how far he's dropped

if he's dropped as much as some speculate, we could be blessed with an all out war...PAC would try to move and use angles but at his age, he will end being forced to stand and trade...a lot...

PAC-Rios: it's a whole lot better that PAC-JMM 17, Bradley, Cotto, or whatever retread some of you think is worthy

here's hoping we get this fight on 4/20...nothing like smoking a bowl and watching a war on ppv
                  I with you on this Mak, I don't mind this or Manny vs. Garcia, Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I with you on this Mak, I don't mind this or Manny vs. Garcia, Matthysse.

i'm tired of the retreads, Dom...anything new is welcomed for this fight fan

i dont care about the most decorated fighter in the last 10 years looking for 'legitimacy' fights...the only one out there is Floyd and that's not happening

PAC wont be around for too long and he doesn't give a crap anymore..at least put him in there where he can entertain us again

someone like Rios would make him work and earn a win

Comment

Who cares what the cry babies think, this would be a great fight. Manny is getting old and Rios just might knock him out. Never know. I'm sick of watching fighters go the distance with Manny, I want to see a for sure knock out.

Comment

Working...
                      X