Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BIGGER picture (for those that know)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stance will be the same, this fight will never happen. If it does, i will only believed it when both are inside the ring and when the bell rings.

If it does happen, the fight will not be in November. When Floyd gets out of jail/prison, it will be September. Do you really think he wants to train once he gets out. He would go on vacation. Seriously, do you guys want to train right away after going to jail.

Comment

No source = thread deletion

get ready

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        Just so you guys know:

- The fight between Pac and Mayweather has been signed for November 2012. - Each has agreed that they will fight tune-ups in May and June.
        - The constant back n forth between the two camps is the beginning of the build up for the super fight in Nov.
        - Pac is fighting Cotto again to rebuild the image he had after he fought Cotto the first time (the time pac-floyd would have been at it's best).
        - Floyd will fight Canelo, an undefeated yet untested and possibly the safest yet most acceptable fight for him to take.
        - Pac destroying Cotto faster than last time and Floyd dismantling Canelo will give the super fight back the lustre it once had 2 years ago.

This is how things will pan out this year, mark my words, no superfight in May but it will be signed for Nov.
        cool story bro.gif on holidaygifgiver.com

Comment

Just so you guys know:

- The fight between Pac and Mayweather has been signed for November 2012. - Each has agreed that they will fight tune-ups in May and June.
          - The constant back n forth between the two camps is the beginning of the build up for the super fight in Nov.
          - Pac is fighting Cotto again to rebuild the image he had after he fought Cotto the first time (the time pac-floyd would have been at it's best).
          - Floyd will fight Canelo, an undefeated yet untested and possibly the safest yet most acceptable fight for him to take.
          - Pac destroying Cotto faster than last time and Floyd dismantling Canelo will give the super fight back the lustre it once had 2 years ago.

This is how things will pan out this year, mark my words, no superfight in May but it will be signed for Nov.
          All of this may definately be true.

All I know for 100% is that I won't buy either of their fights until they fight each other.

Comment

Cotto will beat Pacquiao. He is not going to be motivated against an opponent he already beat and who won't be given much of a chance to win. He needs a Floyd level opponent to bring out that one last great fight he has left. He had no killer instinct in his last two fights and at the end of the Margo fight. Cotto is on a high right now, has the perspective and experience of the first fight and is a much better and smarter boxer than he was and is capable of delivering great boxing performance. He is going to outbox Pacqiuao to a decision. Whether he is robbed or not, I'll bet he probably will be.

These guys don't need to be bothering with 154 lbers if they are not going to fight them at their weights. Cotto-Canelo, Pac-May are the fights that need to be made
            Last edited by RuMbLe; 01-21-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

It's all happening as predicted in this thread, I'm going to bump this soon as its officially signed for November!

Comment

Just so you guys know:

That's exactly what is happening. But they will delete your thread.

Comment

Yes but my point is that they sign to fight each other OFFICIALLY in November with the public knowing that they will have tune-up bouts in May/June. If the public KNEW they were officially signed, surely the tune-ups would be accepted by the public and therefore good business. It's the only way I can see Floyd n Pac milking one more non-superfight out of the public without the public boycotting both of them.
                  " Floyd would have went to jail, and skipped May 5th altogether if that was the case. If Manny doesn't want to fight in May, Floyd can still fight Canelo, do his time, put on 5 pounds in jail, and fight Martinez in Dec for the MW strap. He will still make big money with a chance to be a lineal MW champ, and might even be considered fighter of the year for the 3rd time, in 3 different decades. Something no other fighter in history would have accomplished."

The Truck

Comment

I'm just gonna post this here...

Comment

always thought it would be cool for this fight to happen in november 2012 and play with the whole end of the world theme.

the title of the event could be called "Judgement Day" which is very suiting

Comment

Working...
                      X