Mundine vs Wood 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine vs Wood 2

Wednesday April 13th its on.

Seems my mundine conspiracy had some truth. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=449112

LOL

You watching or giving it a miss?

I wanted to watch this fight live in Sydney, but it's not going to be here, so I'm going to stream it or download later.

My prediction; Mundine wins an ugly decision or another Wood KO.

Comment

Obviously I'm not watching it. Two irrelevant and boring fighters.

Comment

Same I didn't watch last one, won't watch this one unless we already at a pub/bar.

Comment

I wouldn't watch this if it was for free. ****in Joke.

But I would like to hear that woods
          Wins via a rough 12 round UD.

Comment

Man, you guys are such queers. You say you won't watch it, but I bet you'll head down to a freakin' pub the night it's on.

I don't want to see any of you sorry ass bogans beggin' me for streams, come fight night.

Comment

Is Garth Wood's victor equivalent to an NFL player just deciding to take up boxing and KO'ing a world champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
                Man, you guys are such queers. You say you won't watch it, but I bet you'll head down to a freakin' pub the night it's on.

I don't want to see any of you sorry ass bogans beggin' me for streams, come fight night.
                We are queers because we don't want to waste our time and money watching another bull**** Mundine fight?

Go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Is Garth Wood's victor equivalent to an NFL player just deciding to take up boxing and KO'ing a world champ?
                  Nah like Sergio Mora winning a semi-insignifcant fight. Wood won the Australian contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                    Nah like Sergio Mora winning a semi-insignifcant fight. Wood won the Australian contender.
                    Well if Wood came from a boxing background and isn't just some random off the street that knocked off a world champion why are Aussie's so mad?

Comment

Working...
                    X