Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously (no bait thread) How did Floyd not duck fighters???!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously (no bait thread) How did Floyd not duck fighters???!!

Ok I know that some of you are hardcore Money fans, but can some of you just admit that he has ducked many!! If he was a throwback fighter he would have fought younger Mosley, Cotto, Pac, Marg, Williams, younger DLH or rematch for that matter. This is not even a hate thread, but come on, this guy has cherry picked for a long time! "Marg is not good enough" "Cotto doesnt bring anything to the table" If you claim youre the best...then fight the best!!! DLH, Mosley, Cotto, Winky, Vargas, Martinez, Marquez, Margarito just to name a few are all throw back fighters....they will fight anyone! Look, I use to HATE Cotto, but I became somewhat of a fan, because the mother****er did not duck anyone....hes willing to fight the best....he wants to prove his greatness. how you gonna prove ur the greatest when u dont test yourself?? Come one Floyd fans..... Prediction: He'll continue to duck Pac, Williams, Margarito(even tho hes not the same).

good post i agree with it

Comment

everyone knows even floyd fans that he ducked boxers

hell this is the first time he has faced a proper welterweight in 6 years. his claim to fame is beating the best 140 fighter.

he didnt fight top welters like margo, mosley (primish), cotto and others who called him out at 140 and 147. instead he took the easy fights.

everyone knows that, i dont think he ducked pacman tho, he wants to fight pac for the pay day he will get but wanted to fight mosley first

Comment

Wheres the mayweather fans?? I want to hear your honest opinion! Why didnt he fight these guys? Hes better than Ali and everyone else to ever lace them....

Comment

I agree 100% with this TS. But if Pac had acepted the OST Floyd would not had any room to duck him. the rest I agree

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
            Ok I know that some of you are hardcore Money fans, but can some of you just admit that he has ducked many!! If he was a throwback fighter he would have fought younger Mosley, Cotto, Pac, Marg, Williams, younger DLH or rematch for that matter. This is not even a hate thread, but come on, this guy has cherry picked for a long time! "Marg is not good enough" "Cotto doesnt bring anything to the table" If you claim youre the best...then fight the best!!! DLH, Mosley, Cotto, Winky, Vargas, Martinez, Marquez, Margarito just to name a few are all throw back fighters....they will fight anyone! Look, I use to HATE Cotto, but I became somewhat of a fan, because the mother****er did not duck anyone....hes willing to fight the best....he wants to prove his greatness. how you gonna prove ur the greatest when u dont test yourself?? Come one Floyd fans..... Prediction: He'll continue to duck Pac, Williams, Margarito(even tho hes not the same).
            Seriously? OK... Cotto, Arum or noone from Cotto's team ever mentioned Floyds name. Delahoya moved up and Floyd chased him up. Shane is on record ducking Floyd twice. Margarito was a nobody, hell he still is. Floyd proved he was the best at 130 then move up to chase the big money. Its call prize fighting. Please rookie, learn some history before you embarass yourself here on BS.

Comment

Duck a younger Mosley.. lol i mean are you serious when Oscar/Mosley were the big things, Mosley was the one doing the ducking/Moving aside for his boss and Floyd was calling them out

Cotto is managed by Arum as was Floyd that's a small window for them to fight in between Floyd leaving Arum and Cotto getting his ass handed to him by Margs.

He ducked a younger Dela Hoya to oh lol geez

How has he ducked Pac they are both morons and both are to blame for that fight not happening..

Only name you can actually say he might have ducked is Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
                Seriously? OK... Cotto, Arum or noone from Cotto's team ever mentioned Floyds name. Delahoya moved up and Floyd chased him up. Shane is on record ducking Floyd twice. Margarito was a nobody, hell he still is. Floyd proved he was the best at 130 then move up to chase the big money. Its call prize fighting. Please rookie, learn some history before you embarass yourself here on BS.
                Cotto said he would love to fight Floyd...WHOEVER was put in front of him! Looks it up theres videos son. Why not fight a "nobody" for an "easy" 8 million! Hahaha you are all on his nut THROWBACK FIGHTERS......NOT ***** ASS CHANGING THE RULES ASS ****S!! Cotto would have fought him and he said that....when asked why did Floyd say he brought nothing to the table?? Cotto was a beast then....and he brought nothing??!!! LMFAO excuse after excuse after excuse. Question!!!! So JMM was a "somebody" at welter????????? haha STFU.....killed u next fraud fan please

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                  Duck a younger Mosley.. lol i mean are you serious when Oscar/Mosley were the big things, Mosley was the one doing the ducking/Moving aside for his boss and Floyd was calling them out

Cotto is managed by Arum as was Floyd that's a small window for them to fight in between Floyd leaving Arum and Cotto getting his ass handed to him by Margs.

He ducked a younger Dela Hoya to oh lol geez

How has he ducked Pac they are both morons and both are to blame for that fight not happening..

Only name you can actually say he might have ducked is Margarito
                  Arum...stfu he would have put Cotto, Marg and Pac against ***** boi!!!

Comment

How's he gonna duck marg? He would fight marg like he did baldomir. It would be a boring fight and it would bring in nothing as of now. Only fights that make sense for Mayweather are Pacman and Shane, who he's fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X