No announcement yet.

****e Lee's Kobe Doin Work "Thoughts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****e Lee's Kobe Doin Work "Thoughts"

I obviously watched ****e Lees "Kobe Doin Work" special on ESPN because yes I am a Lakers fan and think Kobe is the best player in the game today. My thoughts on ****e Lee's joint, well I guess I expected more out of the episode.

I thought I would see highlight reels, sick plays by Kobe but it was just one game with voice over commentary by Kobe and ****e. Wasnt really impressed, just expected more.

If you saw it, what are yoru thoughts...

I missed it, and was just expecting to catch a replay.

Glad to know however it was only him talking, and there weren't many of his sicker highlights. Saves me the time of watching that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

@ Lee's first name being censored!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I missed it, and was just expecting to catch a replay.

Glad to know however it was only him talking, and there weren't many of his sicker highlights. Saves me the time of watching that.
        There playing it continuously on ESPN right now. Ive watched it like three times. Ya, I was hoping highlights throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          @ Lee's first name being censored!
          I noticed that. Thats weird.

Comment

It was such a load of crap. Honestly, it was an enormous disappointment. Whether you are a kobe lover or hater, there is nothing to be gained from watching this film.

I don't understand what spiike lee was going for when he made this but he failed big time.

Every single Jordan documentary destroys this even his old ones from he 80's that were made with terrible looking technology were awesome.

Comment

It gave us insight on how Kobe thinks during a game or when doing work. That was cool plus it was cool to see him speaking Italian to Sasha and I think speaking spanish to Pau too. I too was disaapointed that it was just that one game, I was thinking it was going to be through a period of that season. The way they were hyping it, I felt like it definitely fell short of probably most people's expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                I obviously watched ****e Lees "Kobe Doin Work" special on ESPN because yes I am a Lakers fan and think Kobe is the best player in the game today. My thoughts on ****e Lee's joint, well I guess I expected more out of the episode.

I thought I would see highlight reels, sick plays by Kobe but it was just one game with voice over commentary by Kobe and ****e. Wasnt really impressed, just expected more.

If you saw it, what are yoru thoughts...
                I saw it, it was ******ed. I watched one segment for like 15 minutes and I dont think Kobe made a single shot!

Comment

It was a great insight to a lengendary player, definitely was amazing because it didn't show Kobe scoring like 60 points and being a one man team, it showed really what the game is like what he thinks and what he does. The film portrayed that even a player like Kobe can be off and do stupid things I absolutly loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    It gave us insight on how Kobe thinks during a game or when doing work. That was cool plus it was cool to see him speaking Italian to Sasha and I think speaking spanish to Pau too. I too was disaapointed that it was just that one game, I was thinking it was going to be through a period of that season. The way they were hyping it, I felt like it definitely fell short of probably most people's expectations.
                    well ok, he cares about the details of the game and what not so what. Most great players care about the details of the game. It's nothing new. it really didn't say much about kobe and what makes him play as well as he does.

When I watched Jordan's documentries, it helped me play better in street ball. There was more insight into how he thinks during the game whilst Kobe was talking more about his team(ironic as it is) and I thought it was lame cuz obviously Kobe is about Kobe. He just knows that he has to act like he cares about his team in order to win.

If somebody who doesn't know kobe, watches this film, they still won't know about who Kobe really is. They won't think that Kobe is one of the best players in the world. This doc failed to deliver IMO. Kobe deserves a better documentary film than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X