No announcement yet.

Traded some dousche 40 boxing dvds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Traded some dousche 40 boxing dvds

and now he is nowhere to be found and has completely vanished, im wondering if there is anything i can do about this? i sent the dvds first? and now i cant contact him, i have all his info..what can i do!

Originally posted by -X- View Post
    and now he is nowhere to be found and has completely vanished, im wondering if there is anything i can do about this? i sent the dvds first? and now i cant contact him, i have all his info..what can i do!
    If you know where he lives, you should go burn his house down

Comment

Damn man that sucks, i dont think you can do anything since there was no money involved, your quality of dvds are awesome btw.

Comment

He lives like 4 hours away

Comment

He lives like 4 hours away
          He is very stupid then, you should go beat his ass

Comment

4 hours there and back im looking at 8 hours looks like theres not much i can do.

Comment

4 hours there and back im looking at 8 hours looks like theres not much i can do.
              Take a bus or a train, also how did he stiff you? Didn't you use paypal

Comment

If you are the one who got jipped then maybe you are the douche..
                you better get your **** back, son!

Comment

whats his username? becuase i remember you offering me some dvds

Comment

Forget it, the DVD's are already gone. People who do this **** sell the stuff as quick as they can so they can get high on the money, that's what it's about.

Comment

Working...
                    X