No announcement yet.

So what next for the furious one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what next for the furious one

Wlad is saying he wants a rematch so that could happen but give it a few days for wlad to consider how sensible that actually is.

Wilder has the WBC title, but i think he's fighting povetkin next, and tbh there are bigger fights regardless of the trinket

David Haye and Anthony Joshua are where the money is in the short term, so i would go for those fights.

My plan if i was managing fury

Wlad rematch, have it in the uk just offer wlad 50/50 split if it's in the uk

Send haye or joshua to go and knock wilder out and take that belt off him

fight the other one in the meantime

then unify against whichever one twatted wilder at wembley

It'll be a direct rematch with Klitschko most likely.

I want to see Wilder fight Povetkin. As alluring as Fury vs. Wilder fight would be, the Povetkin fight has been waiting in the wings for a while, and Povetkin deserves another chance at a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
      Wlad is saying he wants a rematch so that could happen but give it a few days for wlad to consider how sensible that actually is.

Wilder has the WBC title, but i think he's fighting povetkin next, and tbh there are bigger fights regardless of the trinket

David Haye and Anthony Joshua are where the money is in the short term, so i would go for those fights.

My plan if i was managing fury

Wlad rematch, have it in the uk just offer wlad 50/50 split if it's in the uk

Send haye or joshua to go and knock wilder out and take that belt off him

fight the other one in the meantime

then unify against whichever one twatted wilder at wembley

Why go through all that, when he can become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world with one fight against wilder.

After that he can fight whoever because he would have all of the belts.

as long as wilder has the WBC title that's the fight that everyone will demand.

plus it's the best fight the division has to offer.

wilder isn't afraid to engage like wlad.
      wilder will come to fight, win or lose.

haye and wlad have both showed you they come to survive.

So why would you wanna see fury fight them instead of wilder?

Comment

wlad rematch in the first half of 2016 and the WBC title holder in the latter half

guys like haye, joshua, ortiz, parker, teper and martin have 12 months to earn their shot. let's see who ends up on top of that pile

Comment

Wlad. Another UK fight. Wilder in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Why go through all that, when he can become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world with one fight against wilder.

After that he can fight whoever because he would have all of the belts.

as long as wilder has the WBC title that's the fight that everyone will demand.

plus it's the best fight the division has to offer.

wilder isn't afraid to engage like wlad.
            wilder will come to fight, win or lose.

haye and wlad have both showed you they come to survive.

So why would you wanna see fury fight them instead of wilder?
            Definitely agree with that. That's what I like about him. He likes to mix it up and it would make for a great fight, win or lose.

Comment

I think 2016 is basically planned for Fury. Its likely going to be Klitschko II in the first half of the year. The 2nd half I would think is going to be Wilder (hoping anyway) or an alphabet mandatory (thats the problem with having all the belts is you are going to have to fight Tony Thompson every 3 years now, or I guess Malik Scott now idk).

Maybe if Joshua, Haye or some other contender can standout they can get pushed to the front of the line if Wilder isn't doable or if there is no mandatory to be fulfilled. I think Joshua probably gets his shot in 2017.

Comment

Wlad rematch.

Haye, Wilder and Joshua have to earn their shot.

Comment

Working...
                X