Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Savón vs. Evgeny Tishchenko - final at heavyweight in 2015 world amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Erislandy Savon needs to get the **** out of Cuba. I thought the embargo was lifted. If not, WHEN WILL IT BE LIFTED. The heavyweight scene is huge in the UK, So Savon should join a British Promoter.
    Or an Irish promoter, like Perez:

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      The finals are obviously fixed. Egorov should have won, Conlan lost, Dunaytsev lost as well and Savon - Tishchenko gets my vote for robbery of the year. Of all today's winners only Arlen Lopez deserved his gold medal.

See you tomorrow for another episode of this farce.
      Dunaytsev won his fight, connected the cleaner shots and more often throughout the fight. Don't see how he lost. Both Dunaytsev and Gaibnazarov are fun to watch though and hopefully they both turn pro.
      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 10-14-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Or an Irish promoter, like Perez:

The Heavyweight Scene is biggest in the UK. He should avenge his robbery loss to Joshua eventually.

Savon vs Fury and Joshua eventually.

Comment

Great Wins by Tishchenko and Dunaytsev

Egorov got robbed

Should be 3 Gold Medals for Russia

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            The Heavyweight Scene is biggest in the UK. He should avenge his robbery loss to Joshua eventually.

Savon vs Fury and Joshua eventually.
            Savon did beat Joshua and was robbed by the home judges in London. Camarelle was also robbed.

But Joshua has improved a lot since then.

Comment

Savon did beat Joshua and was robbed by the home judges in London. Camarelle was also robbed.

People always say this, but there was no way Camarelle was robbed. It was a very close fight that the judges scored completely even over the 3 rounds before countback.

I can see arguments either way, but definitely not a robbery

Comment

The smartest decision one could make is to go where the action at the weight class is biggest. I would love him to fight out of america, but other than Wilder, the heavyweight scene is dead. He should make the most of any opportunity. His best chance is the UK

Comment

Working...
                X